Super Smash Bros. 4

I'll be going to Italy tomorrow till the friday after tomorrow, so I won't be on here for a while.
See you guys some other time I guess, bye :)

See you around, Captain!

mr-t-crying.gif

> people calling ssb4 "ssbb4" and thinking the entire series is called "super smash bros brawl"
> people purchasing counterstrike over ssb4

mostly the first one but I am somewhat irked by the taste some of my friends have in games
okay fine so maybe I'm butthurt over the second one because of my fanboyism #ninty4Lyfe
the first one is legitimately rage worthy, though

> people calling ssb4 "ssbb4" and thinking the entire series is called "super smash bros brawl"
> people purchasing counterstrike over ssb4

mostly the first one but I am somewhat irked by the taste some of my friends have in games
okay fine so maybe I'm butthurt over the second one because of my fanboyism #ninty4Lyfe
the first one is legitimately rage worthy, though
Be happy you have friends that know the series exists...

Well, one is actually released while the other one isn't. It's also the best competitive shooter available, which is a good thing compared to the other options. Can't blame them.
f*cking non nintendo scum shooters all f*cking suck besides metroid prime and the other nintendo ones why the f*ck would you buy this obvs **** game over ssb4 its not even nintendo [/totally rational]

f*cking non nintendo scum shooters all f*cking suck besides metroid prime and the other nintendo ones why the f*ck would you buy this obvs **** game over ssb4 its not even nintendo [/totally rational]

See, this is why you should avoid sjw mentality. Sure, it's all fun and games until someone gets mad.

Acting irrationally based on more rational anger is also a fantastic idea. But sarcasm is never good. Never.

Greninja is final evolution of Froakie from starter pokemon x and y

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/greninja

After reading everyone's response to this post, I doubt anyone on here isn't sarcastic.

Bodine said:
I thought Greninja was the final evolution of Charmander.

Bodine said:
Gah, now I'm confused. I thought Porygon evolved into Lucario.

Bodine said:
Guys, my Gyrados evolved into a Geno from Super Mario RPG. Should I be worried?

Neosquid said:
No, dumbass. That's Lucario.

Bossfight said:
...Huh? Every Legendary in the series so far has three evolutionary forms, not including Mega Evolution of course.

Neosquid said:
Yeah. For example, Arbok evolves into Seviper, who evolves into Rayquaza. Contrary to popular belief, Ekans is a separate Pokemon.

Redreavus said:

Redreavus said:
Geodude evolves into Onix, which evolves into Regirock, right?

Espmaster said:
Zelda's a cool guy. Have you heard he's in the next Super Mario Smash Brothers game?

Mr. MR said:
Yeah now I remember, Magikarp evolves into Feebas which evolves back into Magikarp... or was that Garbodor... I can't remember. All I know is Frodo is the best Pokémon.

Back