Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have mario vs donkey kong 2 march of the minis?
if so what is your friend code?
mine is 3522-7451-3696
looking to trade some levels, add me if you have this game and either message me or tell me on here if you did

Ablaze said:
I will.
add my code, under my avatar to the left ;) I'll add ya!

By the way, Zarogan, interesting subject. It's good to be aware of such things, but in my case, I'm not very exposed to anything :) I'm rather quite often away from my router...but ain't the case for everyone.

I also thought about something.. the Wii only receive some updates from time to time so would that make it only active kind of rarely..? Overall I'm guessing a daily standby can be bad for it, but if you only do it during the day and not the night, i guess its gona save it from some long therm usage.

i have added you.

Ablaze said:
Mine is also on standby...duno if it could overheat but it probably won't since I added recently a usb fan to my system. Noisy, but efficient. Usually stay cool to the touch.
my wii makes this ugly noise and my wii recently overheated. So best to turn off the wii after played wii from the AC adapter.

Ablaze said:
I also thought about something.. the Wii only receive some updates from time to time so would that make it only active kind of rarely..?
Well, when the Wii is on standby mode it isn't connected all the time, it connects from time to time to see if it has received anything, if it it hasn't it disconnects and connects again after a while (I know this because I have the nintendo usb wi-fi connector and it comes with an application that tells you when a console is connected). But anyway, even if the Wii doesn't connect all of the time, the usb connector is still emitting radiation everytime it's turned on so that worries me a little.

Before, I only turned it on at night, because I sleep in a room far away from where my pc is, but I recently realized the signal reaches there anyway (I could connect with my ds while lying on my bed), so now I'm going to do the opposite, I'll leave it on only during the day.

EDIT: I'm still looking for someone to play Animal Crossing WW with... And I'd also like to exchange vouchers in MP3.

Last edited:
this maybe obvious to some ppl but did u know that when u use some cameras(i used a webcam) u can see light coming from the sensorbar ends. its kinda cool bcuz u cant see it with ur eyes alone.

Hey Zarogan, why not leave your wi-fi always on? In case some extra-terrestrial aliens attempt to enter in communication with you via your Wii... you never know dude. =)

Ablaze said:
Hey Zarogan, why not leave your wi-fi always on? In case some extra-terrestrial aliens attempt to enter in communication with you via your Wii... you never know dude. =)
Nah, I've just installed another device that I always leave on especially for that :lol:

Hey just to let u know i added these people
JimT
Ablaze
GC8
AzNvPo4sHo
arcticreaver

6898-2671-4611-2564

I'm new to this. Will my wii let me know when someone has added me? ok pm me when added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back