Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Friend Code: 4364631041560118
My User name: Venport

If you add my PM me or email me
Venport [at] Gmail [dot] com

thanks for all the added.... Still looking for more.. If you want to add me go ahead and i'll add you back as soon as you tell me you added me.. So PM when you add me so i'll no ti add you... Thanks again for the Add. info on side of page or my code is 4398-6291-6387-6346... name is will

i have no idea what my online code is so this should show my number. Does anyone know how to find it cos im really confused
:s

silly question: Does anyone know how to find the wii online code because I cant find mine anywhere. Iv looked everywhere but i cant find it. I try to add people but they don't know their codes. PLEASE HELP!

I dont' want to post my FC here, but you can find it if you go to WiiWasHere.com I'm firedragon add me if you sign up and see all my FC. There are a lot of people there too.

Last edited:
Revolution said:
Adding: JFACx64, Caroco, Kumoriken, Seanotron, SpaceNerd, Eternal<3, Wintermute, Campmasta, the_peripheral, Loria, Phoenix, Allie, Kimdracula, and Bunce

Mine is

Forum Name: Revolution

Friend Code for Wii: 4252 9039 0986 3056

Online Name: Forum Name: Revolution
HI, i saw your post and you wii friend code and Added U, but i don't know where do I check my wii friend code... so.. can U tell where did you check yours??? tnks

legandaryseeker said:
Please add me
pearl game BRIAN FC-2577-9859-3556

hi seeker i've added u
my number is: 2515 6388 9647 8078
my name is: WII
;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back