Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone!
G24 here, anyone can add me i ain't fussed. LOL! All my details and stuff are to the left. Send me a pm and i'll pm you back.:yesnod:

sarah_417
sarah_417
3536 6383 5434 9820

Please email me or message me if you are adding, and I will add you

Hey all, I sent PM's to a lot of you. Did you add me? PM me back if you did. Thanks
sarah_417
3536 6383 5434 9820

Hey need some more friends here, feel free to add me, but let me know so I can add you back as well. Thanks!
~Ashley

Add me

Just got my Wii 2 days ago and lookin' for some friends to add. Add me and i'll add you. Let me know.

Dubb's Wii
7500 4049 1798 0971 :lol:

Wii friend code

Wii friend code: 6905-5414-4493-9593

console nickname: b4dfish2 ( <--- does this part really matter? as in, if it must be the *same* thing you type in when you register/accept my registration request on your end, character for character??? i didn't know if that messes up on the other end, if the name isn't entered identically; i figured it was just a way for everyone to keep track of who's who... i.e. you could, if you wanted, put my name as "monkeyboy" when you accept my Wii registration request, even if my Wii's console nickname is currently "b4dfish2". is that a correct assumption?)

EDIT: i've added the following people: (or will be finishing adding this evening...June 20th)
----------------------
Thangdinh275
question80
brainysr
DarkNinja
Splazzatch
Awempty
Dr_D
iceman_343
HBF
gamer24_west
sarah_417