Need Help? Come Here

Golden bugs

Where can I find the male golden dayfly? I've been looking for hours and can't find it!:mad5:

Help!!!

I know that this is a dumb question, but does anyone know how to jump gate with the horse?

Thank you!!!

i have no time to read this topic on 1 eavening but...
i need help be zelda, i need to collect som morrior sharps or somthing...and i go to snowpeak(be zoras domain) and there i come not out where i must go to. please someone help me.
1 thing at least...up at the rocks there is somthing only i cant come up:(
srry if you dont understand me realy good but i am netherlands :)

Hi, I'm at the very beginning and cannot seem to catch any fish in Ordon Village. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Its pretty simple how to catch fish just wait until the fish starts to pull the line under water then jerk the wiimote back and it will catch on to it then reel it in its not that difficult.

so I just got the game last night, played for a bit w/o a manual or anything just on sure will and interest... at first this **** was boring. I kept falling asleep but then i got kidnapped im a dog in a cage where is the way out of that cage in the beginning... if any1 of ya'll can remember that far back lol.

Help Me Find Out What To Do

My boyfriend is playing Zelda on Wii but he is stuck at the part where he turns into a wolf right after childhood and he is running along rooftops with an alien chic on his back...he's not sure where to go from there...can you help me out? Thanks!!

Back