Most anticiapted VC games

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
whats you top 10 most wanted VC games that you wanna see released?

1 yoshi's island
2 kirby superstar
3 banjo-kazzoie
4 banjo-tooie
5 donkey kong country 1-3
6 yoshi (nes)
7 tetris attack
8 star fox 64
9 gunstar heros
10 super mario RPG

i wont hold my breath on donkey kong country 3, banjo-kazzoie or tooie, since rare has the exclusive rights on those, but man i hope. and mario rpg BETTER COME SOON!

paper mario huh... i nevea played that. i should get it for gamecube too. the neat thing bout VC you can own a seris collection easy
for example: starfox (snes) star fox 64 star fox dinosaur planet and star fox assualt, the whole star fox series. cant wait maynnnnnn

super mario 64
mario kart 64
starfox 64
007:goldeneye

Last edited:
You young-uns aren't thinking old school enough. Here's the short list of the ones I want to see.

- all the old zelda games except LoZ 2, it sucked a lot
- punch out and super punch out
- double dragon 1 and 2
- all the old mario games, especially 2
- and a few others I can't remember the names of

Just one: Shaq-Fu :thumbsup:

Jessy15 said:
I want banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, and donky kong 64

Good luck. All Rare titles that don't have licensed Nintendo characters will most likely be excluded, and even some that do might violate Rare's IP(in case you aren't aware... Microsoft aquired Rare a while back).

Last edited:
Mario Party 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros 64

Super Mario - SNES

maybe a few more N64 classics if I get bored

all the hit nes games esspesialy cronno trigger
Alot of n64 games too. but im also looking forward to the sega and turbografix games too. hmm i guess im just looking forward to all the VC games haha.
One game tho for n64 dont know if anyone rembers it. Its called Mystical ninja or something like that i loved that game

Back