Wii will have built in camera

I'd rather prefer them (Nintendo) to switch from an useless camera to a better investment in hardware. A better GPU, a faster CPU and more dedicated memory instead. Just my opinion though...

CadaveR (Ivo) said:
I'd rather prefer them (Nintendo) to switch from an useless camera to a better investment in hardware. A better GPU, a faster CPU and more dedicated memory instead. Just my opinion though...

I agree with you, except for the part about investing it in hardware. I'd rather just take the camera out and have it be that much cheaper. Hardware and graphics don't really concern me considering I don't have an HDTV. I got an EDTV and it's 480p so thats the max resolution for the Wii, so thats good for me.

Wow, is all that official now, last I checked everthing in that article was just a rumor. I hope it's true (expecially the PPU and the headset, they put the headset port on the DS with the intent to support it later, so far I've only ever seen one really uncomfortable third-party headset that fits it). The networking thing doesn't make sense to me, though. It seems for that to work that everyone would need to have a Wii and they must be placed close enought together for everyone to be within range of at least one other Wii. I'm also not buying that it'll let users create games (or am I understanding this wrong?) Nintendo has always seemed to discourage homebrews

it is not really encouraging homebrew apps (though I'm sure there will be plenty), rather to give small companies a simpler (relatively) platform to develop games

ya

i cant wait till i get it on christmas:):) because i get it like 3 months before every 1 because my dads a gemes reviewer so its cool ya

Back