Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

6ix said:
all these other anime-ish characters with swords are ruining it, they should all be gone except the ones from Zelda.
+1
anime sucks IMO

SKULL KID! thats right i said it!

and also, tingle. i think someone was referring to him earlier. anyone else want an assist trophy that are the map fish from wind waker? loved those guys

^^ I thought this topic was about the worst characters that had even a remote chance of being in Brawl... of course Tiger Woods and Winnie the Pooh won't be in Brawl, and would be awful... but let's have some serious thought to this people:shocked:

terrible characters:

ridley and king k rool(if they are in, they wouldn't actually be ridley and king k rool, but they would look unnatural...like midgets)

geno(not saying he wouldn't be a good character, but toad deserves to be in more than him, and if toad's not in than geno shouldn't be either)

streetfighter's ryu, (i'm a big fan of the series, however ryu just dosn't seem like a smasher(i.e. can't see him throwing a pokeball, or getting footstool jumped), should stay in his fighting universe)

mushroomedmario said:
geno(not saying he wouldn't be a good character, but toad deserves to be in more than him, and if toad's not in than geno shouldn't be either)

B L A S P H E M Y !

Why is your logic so twisted!? Are you insane?!

Does toad have any machine guns in his arms? Has he ever done anything useful other than telling you that the princess is in another castle?! Yeah, he was good at riding a kart! But- Shuwa- Hooza- Whatsit- Gaaaah!

Hold on... Let me hit myself.

Okay.

Why is toad a good candidate? Explain. Elaborate, please.

Actually, Toad is my nominee for terrible character in brawl. Prove me wrong.

sorabrawl said:
i don't think snake fits
all megaman is shoot lasers

And all mario does is jump ontop of people.

All sonic does is run and collect rings.

All zelda does is get captured

All Ganon does is lose to link

All Link does is run around trying to find a way to Save zelda.

All pikachu does is fight other pokemon with made up attacks

All Ice climbers do is climb.

All Falcon does is race cars.

All samus does is shoot random things.

All bowser does is capture peach

All peach does is get captured.

Your point is?

Last edited:
Back