True or False

Not really, i have only played TP...and not finished yet...

The next poster had so freakin much school, that they didn't finish TP, or any other games for that matter.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Damn thats da second person, Where are you people playin these things, If i remeber they were $1000 I mean i have played one but i havent seen one since then....

huh?

Brawny said:
Not really, i have only played TP...and not finished yet...

The next poster had so freakin much school, that they didn't finish TP, or any other games for that matter.

I've beat every game that matters to me, but i have not beat TP yet cause it bores me :O

i havent beat tp yet coz i dont like the yetis mansion, and i keep geting sidetracked by oot and ww

true :wink: (hint hint lets get back on topic)

the next person is also bored with TP (I am too, its a good game but it drags. In fact, Id tell you where Im at but I cant remember. Ive beaten the water temple thats all I can remember)

False

Beaten the whole game, but dont ask me for help, cause i forgot how to do and/or get past levels! (Currently playing TP on Wii, seems harder on it becasues it mirrored)

Next poster is happy because the SPURS won NBA Championship

True (and its sad, because Im from Ohio but I cant stand the Cavs)

The next person is a New Jersey Nets fan

NEOOOoooo. FALSE!

the next poster has no idea what "Leroy Jenkins" means.....lol. I'm not that much of an MMO n00b.

Back