The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Eh... Idk about Zant. He didnt really play as important of a role as Ganon... Well, actually not nearly as important. Ya know, Zant reminds me of ROB in Subspace Emissary... Idk... lol. I agree Zant was important.. But I think if anyone deserves a Zelda spot in the next smash, its not Vaati or Zant.

Its Midna and Wolf Link.

i was thinking someone thats appeared in more then 1 game though. i probably just lost few of you. Zant, Midna/Wolf Link are both 1 game. Vaati has been in 3.

first in Zelda 4swords for the GBA.(it was the multiplayer add-on to the Link to the Past remake)
then he was the main boss on the 4swords game for GC.
and then the main villan in Minish Cap.

if you say who deserves the spot, i say Vaati. at least he's been in more then one Zelda game.

They should just have Zelda's horse join the next Smash Bros. That way we can just call the animal abuse services (after Link beats it a bit) and have all of the Zelda characters kicked out....

Anyway, I'm not in for just adding characters from the same old series. There should be 4 max from each series. Zelda has: Link, Toon Link, Zelda/Sheik, and Ganondorf. Therefore... it has enough. I want to see more Sonic characters... like the ones I made move-sets for.

I wouldn't mind if SSBB scrapped all but the original 8 (have to keep those in I guess). Truthfully I wouldn't mind if they started all over. Also, I would like it if they made it where you could play your own music for each stage (maybe download it from the internet or something).

Meh... Idt scrapping all and restarting would do any good... They have to play all the main money making all stars, it has to be. I never really cared for Vaati... So i suppose my input would be bias. I do understand Vaati appeared in more games... But still... Idk. I think they should include peices of the Triforce as items. Ya know, like one will double the damage you cause (Power) one will half the damage you take (Courage) and one will allow you to move faster, jump higher, and speed up all your attacks (Wisdom) or something like that. lol

The only bad thing about that add ing an F-Zero (Not Captain Falcon =P) character would be ALL the Falconator's moves came from virtually nothing.

Zant? Vaati? Wolf Link?

no no no, if anybody from Zelda would make a good addition to Smash Bros., it'd be the Hero of Man, Gustav... you know, the legendary hero who saved the world before any of the Links

Anyway, I'm currently working on a moveset for Ninten.

No, he wouldn't be another Link, not the way I imagine it anyway.

Character moveset time!

Character: Ninten

Game: Mother 1

Appearance: Similar to Ness, but his hair is a bit longer with bangs swishing to the right side of his face just above his eyes. His hat is facing with the bill forward like a cap usually is worn instead to the side like Ness'. His shirt is striped like Ness and Lucas's but colored red and blue instead of Ness's blue and yellow or Lucas's yellow and red. Around his neck he wears a red bandana, haning on the front and tied on the back. His shorts are a dark greyish color and his shoes are red. Also, his hat looks different from Ness's. The bill looks more like the bill of a normal hat and is grey instead of blue, but the rest of it is red like Ness's. And if you look closely you can see the faded handdrawn "NINTEN" he wrote on the front. Also his weapon of choice is the bat, which would later be used by Ness in Mother 2/Earthbound.

Moveset: Ninten relys more heavily on his bat for phyisical attacks than Ness, so even when not attacking he keeps it out, as if a sword.

a: hits with butt of bat
aa: a short kick
aaa: after the kick, or should I say during, he spins around greeting his enemy with his bat using the force of the spin.

light over a: Sort of a jab with the tip of the bat
hard over a: full swing, same as Ness
light up a: a light swing of the bat over his head
hard up a: does a frontflip without hardly leaving the ground and uses the force of the spin to swing his bat
light down a: a weak low kick
hard down a: Sweep with the bat

a while walking: light bat swing
a while running: jumps forward with a kick

aerial a: a jab without the bat
aerial aa: a kick
aerial aaa: an "uppercut" with the bat

aerial over a: bat spin
aerial up a: flips upside down and gives a strong upwards kick
aerial down a: While charging he looks downward with his bat held above his head, then brings it down with great force.

b: PK Hypnosis- tap b repeatidly to emit waves of hypnotizing psyco-kenetic energy. The more you hit b the stronger the effect. Those who come in contact with the PKE waves get hypnotized into a sleep-like trance. If only done for a short time they'll wake up almost soon after falling asleep.

B up: PK Fire- For Ness and Lucas, PK Fire was over B and it was used to shoot a spark of psyco-kentic fire at an enemy using pyrokinesis. For Ninten however, he uses it as a close range attack when on the ground and a recovery move while airbourne. On the ground, Ninten points one hand ahead of him, and the other behind him, and emits a short and powerful burst of flames from each hand, damaging enemies in front and from behind him. While airbourne, he thrusts his hand downward and gives off a burts of fire propelling him upward. It only lifts him a small bit, but while airbourne this move can be used 3 times consecuatively, each time raising him higher. After 3 times, he can no longer use any attacks till he lands like every other character after using a recovery move.

B over: PK Thunder- Ninten sends out a small spark of psyco-kenetic elictricity that sticks to an opponent. It then deals out a small amount of damage to whoever it's stuck to every 5 seconds within the 15 second time period it stays on an enemy. This move is good for obtaining openings for attacks or if he's trying to get back on stage.

B down: PSI Sheild- same as Ness or Lucas except it causes damage if touched.

Final Smash: Eight Melodies- Ninten takes center stage as his friends Lloyd, Ana, and Teddy appear and join him. Togeter they sing (not really sing, more like acappella "Oh"s) the Eight Melodies song that helped them defeat Giguse. During this you must hit the attack button at the right time, to the rythm of the song, for maximum damage. None of the enemies will fly off the screen till the short song is over as well as the attack. Depending on how well you did determines whether or not your enemies are KOed.

Here's the Eight Melodies for those unfamiliar with Mother/Earthbound. This is the version that was set to be put in Brawl but got cut.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDVTen1l2A8[/ame]

Taunts: over- scrates head, up- looks at screen and transforms into original sprite then back again, down- readys bat like he's about to hit a ball

Last edited:
no no no, if anybody from Zelda would make a good addition to Smash Bros., it'd be the Hero of Man, Gustav... you know, the legendary hero who saved the world before any of the Links.
i've every Zelda game to date except Zelda 2, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and i've played Majoras Mask but never finished it. There are few that could best my Zelda knowledge. who the hell is Gustav?

Gustav, Hero of Man. The hero before the Hero of Time. Saved the world from evil using the powerful might of the Piccori sword. Before there was Link, there was Gustav.

Back