The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine sucks too. we have to right about 8 gospels of our choice from masses we went too (i dont go to church). We have to act like we care or else we wont receive it. and we dont even receive it til highschool.

^Yeah, I hate religion in general. Everyone always preaches about our freedoms, but in a sense we are chained to our families beliefs. I've been brainwashed into Catholicism since birth, and, in fact, one of my cousins had the balls to drop Catholicism for another religion and my grandmother now shuns her and says that she is no longer part of the family. Religion is teh suxxors.

That was my rant for the day. Anyway, where is everybody?

i was brainwashed into Catholosicm as well..religion is ok i guess. ill go to chuch on holidays mainly like the typical Catholic.

I dunno actually...out doing manly thinks like drinking beer and stealing girls virginity with a slice of pizza in hand?

ARav989 said:
whatever...no mood to argue. I had a really..stressing day. 9 hours on retreat for Confirmation...oh well.

Jeez dude, it wasn't meant to instigate an argument, just havin' some fun with you and your girlish hands.

:lol:

My confirmation name is Leah. :D

I couldn't really think of anything so I just took my cousins name. I never knew what the whole process was about really, apparently it was independance, which is kind of ironic. But, at least I got a photograph with the Archbishop.

And that is not Kanye West, it's Daft Punk. Kanye absolutely slaughtered that song.

Frogger said:
My confirmation name is Leah. :D

I couldn't really think of anything so I just took my cousins name. I never knew what the whole process was about really, apparently it was independance, which is kind of ironic. But, at least I got a photograph with the Archbishop.

And that is not Kanye West, it's Daft Punk. Kanye absolutely slaughtered that song.

Kanye West did not slaughter nothing.
I'm waiting on him to slaughter you, then see who's complaining :lol:

And if you do a double negative in another post I will hurt you. :)

Where would you guys be without me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back