The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIK, may i suggest the next time someone tells you to post a pic, you can borrow my gun. like a real man hahahah.

gioivynaj109.jpg

(BB gun btw)

kiraownsurmom said:
fake ass ring
bet your neighbor called the cops
lol

tis my class ring. the gem isnt fake. the mold and ring itself is of..lesser quality.

and it was at my friends house. we never get cops called on us and were out there with a rifle, a shotgun, and 3 handguns.

lol believe me...no i dont. I have scars everywhere, my hands are freggin huge. HUGE.. the only thing that makes the pic girly is that ring

ARav989 said:
LIK, may i suggest the next time someone tells you to post a pic, you can borrow my gun. like a real man hahahah.

(BB gun btw)

He wouldn't do that to me. Would you, Tyler?

:shifty:

^If someone asks me to post a pic again, I can't be accountable for my actions.

calluses are definetly more manly than scars.

Please, post a pic now!

*goes matrix on your ass*.

And isn't your usertitle supposed to be "bigger"?

I am so manly, I'm going into Aerospace Engineering (95/5 male/female ratio.)..... And karate of course.

sisters comp still being used or something?

Brawny said:
Please, post a pic now!

I am so manly, I'm going into Aerospace Engineering (95/5 male/female ratio.)..... And karate of course.

You're just a dork.

Brawny said:
Please, post a pic now!

If you were talking to me, than my usertitle is a quote from a song, as well as a cliche.

Song: Stronger - Kanye West
Cliche: We can rebuild him. Make him better; faster; stronger than any man before him.

Something like that...

[DT] said:
Yeah, OK, I'd agree with that.

whatever...no mood to argue. I had a really..stressing day. 9 hours on retreat for Confirmation...oh well.

*resumes position on a lawn chair with my shotgun waiting for Wario.*

^God I freaking hate confirmation. I have it in December and all this prep is garbage. Idk, maybe your system isn't as broken but ours is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back