The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KrisKhaos said:
Naw, real men care if there wives on fire. Who's going to fetch the beer while we're fixed to the television? You can always put her out during the half-time show. :lol:

OMG, hahahaha!! NICE! :cornut:

KrisKhaos said:
Naw, real men care if there wives on fire. Who's going to fetch the beer while we're fixed to the television? You can always put her out during the half-time show. :lol:
Arguably, real men wouldn't care if their wife was on fire, because the next woman in line can take over. Real men have a queue outside their door, only women who stay in the queue (I'm thinking a similar waiting system as the fat guy in Fight Club waiting outside the house) deserve the right to bring my hard-working (deciding whether to watch the game or a bit of blue) ass a beer!

I suppose this next woman in line can go put the original (or 5th generation, depending how many have been set on fire) wife out! That's only if there's enough time before my pizza arrives at the door, because I certainly am not moving my ass to go answer the door and pay. I say lazy ***** if there isn't enough time. Inefficient waste of space. Get out of my sight (and make a cake or something).

Lewi T said:
Arguably, real men wouldn't care if their wife was on fire, because the next woman in line can take over. Real men have a queue outside their door, only women who stay in the queue (I'm thinking a similar waiting system as the fat guy in Fight Club waiting outside the house) deserve the right to bring my hard-working (deciding whether to watch the game or a bit of blue) ass a beer!

I suppose this next woman in line can go put the original (or 5th generation, depending how many have been set on fire) wife out! That's only if there's enough time before my pizza arrives at the door, because I certainly am not moving my ass to go answer the door and pay. I say lazy ***** if there isn't enough time. Inefficient waste of space. Get out of my sight (and make a cake or something).
Come on now, don't you know one night stands don't keep the house clean? Why do you think real men get married in the first place? :lol:

Keep your action on the side man, because there is no such thing as action at home when you are married man, sheesh.... :lol:

If someone has already posted this, I DGAF.

15 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women:
1) A beer doesn't get jealous when you grab another beer.
2) When you go to a bar you can always pick up a beer.
3) A beer won't get upset if you come home and have beer on your breath.
4) You don't have to wine and dine a beer.
5) If you pour a beer just right you'll always get good head.
6) Hangovers go away.
7) When you are finished with a beer, the bottle is still worth 5 cents.
8) You don't have to wash a beer before it tastes good.
9) A beer always goes down easy.
10) You can share a beer with your friends.
11) Beer is always wet.
12) You always know you're the first one to pop a beer.
13) A frigid beer, is a good beer.
14) You can have more than one beer and not feel guilty.
15) You can enjoy a beer all month long.

KrisKhaos said:
Come on now, don't you know one night stands don't keep the house clean? Why do you think real men get married in the first place? :lol:

Keep your action on the side man, because there is no such thing as action at home when you are married man, sheesh.... :lol:
Oh yeah I'm all for getting married to keep the house clean, but what happens (in this situation) when the wife gets set on fire? Need some backup now!

Lewi T said:
Oh yeah I'm all for getting married to keep the house clean, but what happens (in this situation) when the wife gets set on fire? Need some backup now!
Right, then you pick from the best of your side list. Just got to keep it on the side though, as a real man's happy home is built upon ignorance. :lol:

Note: Be sure you pick your next wife remember the 3 key personality traits (listed in order of importance)...

1. Her Cooking Skills - You know the path to a real man's heart is his stomache (and keeping the fridge stocked with beer.)

2. Her Housekeeping abilities - She may grumble and complain, but as long as she clears the beer cans and empty pizza boxes away to keep a path clear to the fridge then it's all good. :)

3. Her Looks - If all else fails you can always make a drinking game out of her and drink her pretty. :lol:

KrisKhaos said:
1. Her Cooking Skills - You know the path to a real man's heart is his stomache (and keeping the fridge stocked with beer.)

If I may quote Mr. Chris Bridges:

"Now who's that bucked-naked cook fixin three-course meals?
Gettin goosebumps when her body tap the six inch heels"

[DT] said:
If I may quote Mr. Chris Bridges:

"Now who's that bucked-naked cook fixin three-course meals?
Gettin goosebumps when her body tap the six inch heels"
haha....

That is expensive unfortunately. No matter how you look at it, real men know that anything associated with women costs money, and the better looking the more expensive. So real men on a budget often resort to key trait 3. :lol:

There's an equation that defines how women are evil, it goes something like:

We know that women like two things, your time and your money, therefore...

women = time x money

Now time equals money, so

women = money x money

Money is the root of all evil, so

money = square root of evil

By squaring both sides of the equation,

money squared = evil

Now go back to the equation

women = money x money

See where I'm headed?

women = money squared = evil

Status