The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiraownsurmom said:
*holds up picture of wario,spongebob,and anthony*

yeah...he was cool
*eats pic*

I thought that said epic then and I was about to unleash even more war onto the world.

KrisKhaos said:
Real men that speed from the police and attempt to go back for the keg often find themselves in a cell with real men for a girlfriend. :lol:

and alot of the time, this can result in that real man to be de-masculatized by those cell mates unfortunately

You've just go initiated!!!! *draws obsenities on his face*

ARav989 said:
and alot of the time, this can result in that real man to be de-masculatized by those cell mates unfortunately
I dunno man, I guess it would take a real man to tell another man from the joint that he's been de-masculatized. Then again it all depends on what he's done to find himself in there in the first place. ;)

If we are taking a vote, I vote Wario to be the one to break it to him. He seems manly enough. :lol:

KrisKhaos said:
I dunno man, I guess it would take a real man to tell another man from the joint that he's been de-masculatized. Then again it all depends on what he's done to find himself in there in the first place. ;)

If we are taking a vote, I vote Wario to be the one to break it to him. He seems manly enough. :lol:
yeah....it ALWAYS!!! has to be ME!

-kicks in loins-

yeah....im that manly

-kick you in loins continuously-

YEAH!....WOOO!

*grabs wario by the back of the head and slams it against my knee cap. grabs him by the neck and slams face through glass windows. Forces bottles of beer down his throat*

:shifty:

*walks away* lalalalalala

The manliest thing is walking around the house nude.
When no one is home of course.

Nonono! the manliest thing to do is to walk around the house naked while your mother-in-law in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back