The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DT] said:
We are all walking the razors edge I'm afraid.

That being said...

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?

A battery has a positive side.

It makes me wonder how easily I am amused when I found that made me wake my whole family up.

And they're all women.

{Axtlár} said:
HOW DARE YOU?!! *punches Wario* I'll banish you!
-punches you repeatedly and throws you against a tree and punches you again-

IM PUNCHY!!!.....IM MANLY!!!

Behind every leader is an evil little man.

Call it!

Oh, I also stalk girls on teh intrarwebs, that's the most manly thing you can do. hahaha

Edit: I give up, my internet is weeping at your fast replies.

ARav989 said:
..got AIM?
:lol: No. Yahoo and MSN (Same thing now)

Frogger said:
How manly.

And Kris, what the hell was her name!?
Hell I don't remember.

I just note that a bunch of us was teasing this girl years ago about her statement that she was one of the guys. Then one of us got the idea that the defining factor that she could not write her name in the snow, and she argued she could. It boiled up to the point where we wanted proof before her statement was accepted, and sure enough she proved it. :lol:

Needless to say I remember the trip to the backyard (in front of a wire fence) and the proof it was possible while the rest is rather vague. Needless to say afterwards the argument was silenced. :lol:

Don't remember who she was, or really where she came from. Probably would remember her if I seen her again however I distinctly remembering that not giving her much attention until the event, even then I wasn't paying attention to her face. :)

Back in the day our social circles was intertwined and groups of us would mingle with groups of others without discrimination.

wario2ooo said:
-punches you repeatedly and throws you against a tree and punches you again-

IM PUNCHY!!!.....IM MANLY!!!

uhh, Wario, I am over here, what you just punched and threw is a cat...lay of the beer buddy.

KrisKhaos said:
:lol: No. Yahoo and MSN (Same thing now)

Hell I don't remember.

I just note that a bunch of us was teasing this girl years ago about her statement that she was one of the guys. Then one of us got the idea that the defining factor that she could not write her name in the snow, and she argued she could. It boiled up to the point where we wanted proof before her statement was accepted, and sure enough she proved it. :lol:

Needless to say I remember the trip to the backyard (in front of a wire fence) and the proof it was possible while the rest is rather vague. Needless to say afterwards the argument was silenced. :lol:

Don't remember who she was, or really where she came from. Probably would remember her if I seen her again however I distinctly remembering that not giving her much attention until the event, even then I wasn't paying attention to her face. :)

Back in the day our social circles was intertwined and groups of us would mingle with groups of others without discrimination.

I wouldnt' read that whole thing..I'm MANLYYY!!! YEAHHH!!

I double posted toooo woooooo

Brawny said:
Behind every leader is an evil little man.

Call it!

Oh, I also stalk girls on teh intrarwebs, that's the most manly thing you can do. hahaha

Edit: I give up, my internet is weeping at your fast replies.

Damnit, that one was good.

My wifey lays down some manly pee action herself - she's even gone into the Mens/Gents [for our English contingency] to avoid long whiz lines.

Just keeping the facts up to date. They don't pay me minimum wage for nothing.

IM PUNCHY!!!....and you are all going to get punched by me....:lol:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZww-HCJSo[/media]

[DT] said:
My wifey lays down some manly pee action herself - she's even gone into the Mens/Gents [for our English contingency] to avoid long whiz lines.

Just keeping the facts up to date. They don't pay me minimum wage for nothing.

I've seen so many people do that, but I wouldn't enter anywhere with that toxic smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back