Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
name oxhaker....code on side plz pm me if adding...i will not respond to posts

Wait, ox, I'm confused. You say you're NOT a proud member of whatever club that is. Does that mean that you're not a member, or that you are a member, but you're just not proud of it?

pkstudios said:
Is there any way to remove "friends" who are in my address book, but never did register me in theirs? I have 3 or 4 people in there I'd like to delete, but can't figure out how to do that. Thanks!

just go into ur address book and select the friend that u wanna delete and presto!

ps. wanna exchange wii numbers?

Thanks Ellokko - sure - I'm watching the baseball game right now but next time I turn the Wii on I'll add you. And thanks for the advice!

pkstudios said:
Thanks Ellokko - sure - I'm watching the baseball game right now but next time I turn the Wii on I'll add you. And thanks for the advice!

no problem friend!

If anybody wants to add me feel free to add just pm me letting me know that u added me please!

Trying to link up

Ok, I could use a few wii-friends. My console is borred ;) See side-bar.

online code: 0896696742481797
user name: giggles

current games-mario strikers charged, wii play, wii sports, big brain academy, farcry vengeance, super paper mario, ice age 2 the meltdown, wario ware smooth moves, the legend of zelda, and mario party 8. i get bored so please come and play me1

Last edited:
Added wii number

Mrs mess i have added your number please add me. I am wii man

0926 4150 6411 5863

Can you all add me please

oops

heres who i added/registered so far:
shadow elliot
registerednerd
wiinis
insomniac
chrshm5