Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ADD ME i am a really nice guy, and i luv the wii =]

my wii online code is:1534-4681-1329-3116

yes i know, it is a great number lol. well, what are you waiting for.. add me!!
x

you can just call me John

^_^ GR8 NAME lol

Hey everyone ADD ME i am a really nice guy, and i luv the wii =]

x

call me John ^_^

Hey Peeps, just letting you know, i have added: bgreen, Slim, mirrin and
bigm0nkey!

everyone ADD ME i am a really nice guy, and i luv the wii =]

x

call me John ^_^

Last edited:
Notice!

To all those who've added me (or added more than a half dozen Wii Friends)...

Be kind to those interested in collecting Mii's and be sure to turn on the TRAVEL option and set as many Mii's to MINGLE as possible (or don't mind sharing). I love sharing Mii's with Wii friends however you can only send 20 a day (unless you adjust the date and fake it) as well as there is a limit of 100 Mii's. Instead of dumping massive amounts of Mii data around sometimes it's just nice to pull them out of the Mii parade instead. In order to do that you've got to give your Mii's permission first.

I'm currently performing the tedious task of "Mii Backups" and repair, editing celebrity Mii's so they will mingle over you your parade sometime soon. I just can't keep myself from NOT deleting Mii's, so now I'm backing them up! (I know, it's an obsessive compulsive disorder, you should see my computer virus collection sometime :) - or not! lol)

~Back On Topic~
I'm still up for friend adds to those interested, just drop me a PM or some notice so I know to do the same.

Thanks guys (and gals). :)

Hi KrisKhaos, add me cos i am a really nice guy, and i luv the wii =]

x

call me John ^_^

anyone else feel free to add me =]

KrisKhaos said:
To all those who've added me (or added more than a half dozen Wii Friends)...

Be kind to those interested in collecting Mii's and be sure to turn on the TRAVEL option and set as many Mii's to MINGLE as possible (or don't mind sharing). I love sharing Mii's with Wii friends however you can only send 20 a day (unless you adjust the date and fake it) as well as there is a limit of 100 Mii's. Instead of dumping massive amounts of Mii data around sometimes it's just nice to pull them out of the Mii parade instead. In order to do that you've got to give your Mii's permission first.

I'm currently performing the tedious task of "Mii Backups" and repair, editing celebrity Mii's so they will mingle over you your parade sometime soon. I just can't keep myself from NOT deleting Mii's, so now I'm backing them up! (I know, it's an obsessive compulsive disorder, you should see my computer virus collection sometime :) - or not! lol)

~Back On Topic~
I'm still up for friend adds to those interested, just drop me a PM or some notice so I know to do the same.

Thanks guys (and gals). :)

i mean be really slow on understanding this, but is there a limit to 100 Mii's altogether or just sharing/mii parade?

everyone ADD ME i am a really nice guy, and i luv the wii =]

x

call me John ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back