Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
5139-6750-7066-5371
Feel free to add me ( you don't have to PM me just add me.)
Just got wii online, anyways im wondering where I get a nickname and also does wii support surfing on the internet?

Last edited by a moderator:
yea the wii does support internet surfing but its a lil bit limited and its as fast as dial-up

yea the wii does support internet surfing but its a lil bit limited and its as fast as dial-up

EDIT: sry i double clicked "post quick reply" by accident

LoVeWiI said:
oh ok and where do i make my wii username for chatting with my friends?
the user name isnt really important u can chat with ppl even if u put the wrong name in but i think u make the wii username the 1st time u turn on ur wii, but i really dont remember

ok u simply add someones code and make sure tht tht someone knows u added him/her bcuz there isnt any notification so tht someone can add u back. the username doesnt really matter u can put anything it will still work.

It is easy. Go to the wii message board (Click the little letter from the home menu) and then, in the left corner, you'll see a calender and a piece of paper. Click the piece of paper, then click the rightmost object, which says Address Book. Your wii code is on the cover, and if you hit the plus button, you'll turn the page. Click anywhere in there to add a wii number, or email address. Input the number, put a name, and if you have one for that person, a Mii. Then when they register you and the wii message relay server gets the data from you (When you add wii numbers, the relay server gets the code and then it looks for it, to see if it has yours on it, or if it sent the same request.) Then in roughly a day (Due to load) you will be able to talk to your wii friends through the letter function!

Enjoy.

There's only two games that have online play, Mario Strikers Charged and Pokemon...thingy. Those both have unique codes for online play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back