Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right, I've added all the people that have been here in the last month... I've only had three pairings...... come on ppl, add me!

hiya all i still got a load in gray so if you want to be added pls add me first then pm me dont wasnt to deleat any gray matter just yet but will be doing please pm once you added thanx

um..........

i know this has nothing to do with your topic but you seem very smart...so ill ask you. how can you get wii points??? I know thats probably a dumb question,but i have looked everywhere and havent been able to find any. can i get some help?
truely,
Kitty

addd MEE! 2548-1852-1916-1615 and givee me your your wii code! Juss pm mee!! quickkkly!

Hello, Im 3 day's into owning a Wii and loving it so far. Please add me i would love to see your mii's, and i'll add you back. PM me or not, im not fussy :)

0184 2458 2259 4743

User name: cJay102
Wii code: 7645-5426-0932-9780
Wii name: Wii102

Ive had my Wii for a month and I need friends.

[PM me if u add me..]

Has anyone added me ? I have PM'd a few of you when i added you but i still don't have any friends :lol:

Forum username: bigjunior69
Wii online code: 2374-8944-2879-4847
Wii username: Junior69

Add me to your Wii......gotta love that poetry!!!

I have a problem with my access point for about 2-3 days. I will add everyone that pm me or the ones that made a post at this thread and they said they have add me at there wii book.

Eyeryone please add me for the moment and i will as soon as possible (2-3 days from now).

Wii rules :)

Add Mii to your Wii

Pm me and I will add you.

Cpalmer
Wii username: cpalmer
Wii console code: 0463 4953 0167 6960

I have about 80 miis in my parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back