Registering Wii with Nintendo

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
I registered my Wii online and it said I would recieve a confirmation e-mail. This was 3 days ago. How long does it take?!

Yeah. I've received no e-mail. When I try logging in with the details I submitted it says the e-mail address isn't valid.

I've e-mailed the site.

Good luck with getting a response from them i registered there when i got my wii
and the end of January and still havent got an email to activate my account.. I think ive sent about 4 emails asking them to activate my email but never hear anything back...
I can get my password sent to my email i signed up with and recive the news letter i just cant log in..

Ah well atleast its not just me then!! Those 500 points are an empty promise!

If you have a vip24 account then you get 500 Star Points, when you register the wii.
These are different from the wii points you get to buy games.

They say you will be able to buy wii points with star Points soon..
I hope so as I have over 10,000 star points....

if you don't hear anything in a couple of months they will delete the account and
you will be able to sign up again but dont sign up to the vip sign up to the normal one then put your codes in.. I just resigned up to the vip and havent got
the email i so when they delete it again im gonna sign up to the free one i got an email for that one.. I just hope i can use my codes again cos ive already used my Wii console and wario ones and cant log in

Check Your Junk E-Mail... That's Where I Find All My Stuff From Here And Other Forums.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Check Your Junk E-Mail... That's Where I Find All My Stuff From Here And Other Forums.

when i tried signing up again ive turned my junk filter off and it still hasnt come i dont think nintendo like my email address

I've had a reply from Nintendo, they've said they receive a lot of registrations and to be patient.

I've finally got registered!!!!!!

No, they said it was a technical fault in their response.

Dont trade your stars for wii points just yet, i did and their system is broken or something, left a whole load of people without their wii points :( I can only hope they sort it out and i get my wii points

Back