Attachments

• untitledl.JPG
    untitledl.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
TheSwamp.jpg

The swamp.

DRMARIO said:
It may just be a default, but I love it.
I think Microsoft have really outdone themselves with the default wallpapers on vista.
Ya I know I'm a bit delayed, but I haven't been on in a while. I do like the wallpapers in Vista, not particularly that one, but Microsoft needs to focus on something other than appearance. Everything in Vista looks amazing, though it wears off quickly, but that is the one of the only good things it has. They should place performance before appearance.

DRMARIO said:
I'm not even going to begin to argue with you.. Right now I'd rather just relax and listen to my music.. But In a way you're right, They are focusing on appearance alot, but that's not just it. Remember, the operating system is new, it's great already in my opinion, but just let it mature.. It'll get better.
Don't think I'm just some Mac fanboy that is just hates the OS for no reason. So lets just sit Mac aside and compare it to XP. What useful features does it have over XP besides the appearance? Very few. I don't know that I would even say the appearance is an advantage since it doesn't actually do anything besides use up all of your resources and make everything else slow as ****. If you look at some benchmarks XP beats its ass. It has widgets (which Mac has had for a while) but I find the setup annoying, and there are very few quality ones. The other day I had trouble finding a good calculator widget (which is default in Mac) which is very basic. It has the indexing search (which once again Mac already has), but thats not too amazing. I would love to upgrade my Windows partition to a better version of Windows but since Vista has many compatibility issues, and is inferior to XP IMO, I am unable to do so.
Oh and sorry to get so off topic.

surfinrach90 said:
I might as well join in..

In the spirit of the new film I got this =]

sdfasdf.jpg

I'm in rach's screen shot:)

If you look at the bottem, you can see a little bit of text saying:

'>> S e n i o r J a m <<'

:D

Cpt.McCloud said:
I'm in rach's screen shot:)

If you look at the bottem, you can see a little bit of text saying:

'>> S e n i o r J a m <<'

:D
and also......... whose jay then rach?

I am bored enough to play.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 17
paintba||er said:

Your toolbar is ugly. That and there is a fat guy in your wallpaper. LOL JK.

It works, so I don't care how the toolbar looks.

And I am the fat guy in the picture. I've lost 50 lbs since last year when that picture was taken. Your metabolism will catch up to you as well once you get north of 25. You have a long way to go, if I remember correctly.

I twisted my axle shaft in that picture. That was a fun ride back to the campsite.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back