Lates Talk Wii 2 (n00bs and vets please post more than once)

Status
Not open for further replies.
making another thread exactly the same is not nessesary.
You are still able to post in the other one, and i suggest you do that.

Hey prez let me tell you this straight. I made this second thread because you made it quite clear by being an idiot that people would misread this title, which doesen't change on the thread list when you edit it by the way, that I was trying to exclude certain people which i was most certainly not. go be a prick somewhere else

Blipstein said:

who said I wassen't a n00b? What the heck is wrong with you people. you're all so . . . so dumb :yesnod: :lol: :cryin:

Gegnome said:
Hey prez let me tell you this straight. I made this second thread because you made it quite clear by being an idiot that people would misread this title, which doesen't change on the thread list when you edit it by the way, that I was trying to exclude certain people which i was most certainly not. go be a prick somewhere else

My trying to help new people is often misjudged as being an idiot/prick, as you said.
But let me assure you, if you simply read my posts, and understand that these are forum rules, and not my own, you would understand.
One day, when you are a regular on a forum and you understand how it works, you will flame noobs to. (Although my "flaming", is rather nice compared to others)
Follow the rules and everything will be fine

Sigh I'm afraid until this site gets some people who actually want to chat on it, it will suffer the fate of sucking ass!

Gegnome said:
Sigh I'm afraid until this site gets some people who actually want to chat on it, it will suffer the fate of sucking ass!

No one asked you to be here, we'll suffer no dire consequences without you..
Bye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back