Need a clan?!?!

if you need a clan ask me i got one for you, you can be any level on any game! just ask me for more info

My code!

Hey guys my code is 063967646815 you should add me andif you do let me know and if you want a clan check out my website and look under social groups thats my clan i jsut started it and we have 3 memebrs and the name is the Kill3r Cr3w and all you gota do is put this next to ur name [KC] or (KC) and you are in the clan and you can be any level!

my friend code is in my sig. please post or pm that you added me with your code so i can add you

MWR friend code 1887 2379 6924

[/B]ok, i can only add 12 more people, so i cant just add ppl who wont go on brawl, if i never see you on brawl, i will delete... Eddy, im adding you right now, im also adding Bigalmaredo, ToonLink! and code:41, please add me back and PM me back that u added me,

I am called Blue on brawl

I am adding Eddy, Bigalmaredo code 410 and ToonLink! my FC is in my sig, I only have 12 spaces left on my list, so you must be active on brawl or i delete u...I am called Blue on brawl

Sorry for the post that is on top of me, my computer was laggy so i thought i didnt post it... Again, Sry

Last edited:
my friend code is in my sig. please post or pm that you added me with your code so i can add you

MWR friend code 1887 2379 6924

Back