Wwewhhheeeeyyyyy It Is Here Fellow Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sorry bout that actually. Never realised that people might be offended by it. I WAS JUST A BIT TOO EXITED AND HAPPY!

Well basically Im pissed off. I was down as getting one on launch but as usual because Europe and the UK means **** all to any games company, so they havent sent out a full allocation, which basically means Im not getting one now. Im seriously on the verge of just cancelling my order at the moment :mad: :mad: :mad:

its worth the wait u cancel and someone else gets urs that u had ordered then u will be an unhappy wittle pickle later ;) hehe on the real tip tho just wait or like eBay it lol i am sure u can get one there quick if your desperate..

trust me. DO NOT!. Clearly they got slightly less than they were expecting but you will get one the next shipement. If you cancel it you wont get one until january

Big_Mill said:
Well basically Im pissed off. I was down as getting one on launch but as usual because Europe and the UK means **** all to any games company, so they havent sent out a full allocation, which basically means Im not getting one now. Im seriously on the verge of just cancelling my order at the moment :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK THIS MIGHT SOUND STUPID but if you wanty one reeaaally bad, then get up at about 5 ocklock and go to comet or currys if there is one near you. These shops do not take orders and it is first come first served

Im just starting to wonder whether they want my custom or not tbh. Not only do I have to wait 3 weeks from the US launch and pay more, they then dont even send out enough consoles to fulfill the allocation they told the store I pre-ordered from would get.

Im sure Ill calm down in the morning, but right now Im pretty fecked about the whole thing.

heh yea i know the feeling i am usually an impatient person as well i think what they do is alternate shipments aka US gets one then UK then Jap then US etc..... to get them flowing better...

Big_Mill said:
Im just starting to wonder whether they want my custom or not tbh. Not only do I have to wait 3 weeks from the US launch and pay more, they then dont even send out enough consoles to fulfill the allocation they told the store I pre-ordered from would get.

Im sure Ill calm down in the morning, but right now Im pretty fecked about the whole thing.

i can imagine. If they had told me i was getting one at launch and then said i wasn't, their head would be in a wall.

I know the feeling! I didn't bother booking the day off, though, because I knew this would happen. Ah well, it should come next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back