Wii SUCKS

lilsam

Wii Want PES!
Oct 26, 2006
Blackburn, UK
Wii Online Code
7672-3478-6034-0335
Wont Recognise My CLEAN DISCS! The Wifi has broke all of a sudden for no reason, and is really depressing:yikes:

are you putting the disc in the right way? and wifi has broke? what do u mean????.. call nintendo, they will help u... dont worry, u will get a new wii if u need to, they will replace it.... try a differnt game if u havent already, maybe its that 1 game

lilsam, what exactly is the problem? can you ellaborate so some of us here can help you?

with the clean disks, did you whip ALL the solution off of it? that used to happen with my cds when i would clean them in my cd player many moons ago. i had a "streak" and it wouldnt play. i whiped it again with a lint free cloth and it worked :)

tell us about your wifi problem please

Make sure you put the disk in the right way:

Put the side with the picture facing right.

You say the Wii sucks but you ere also depressed when it "didn't work" which means you must have some affection for it.

I HAVE A LOT OF AFFECTION LOL

It just wont recognise them, and wifi just fails ALL conenction tests now, when it didnt beforehand. I thought I'd come here before paying for a call.

Its 2 games btw

I suggest you calm down, instert the disk the right way, and w fi can't "broke" your internet connection msut be low, or you need to re-set connections. Call nintendo if this dsoen't work.

FR. said:
You say the Wii sucks but you ere also depressed when it "didn't work" which means you must have some affection for it.

i think it was an attention grabber topic.

i initially clicked it since i thought it was another "fanboy" thread but i think out of stress and frustration of his system not working he ultimately came to the conclusion that the "wii sucks" until we can come up with a solution together

Oh and how old are you?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think it was an attention grabber topic.

i initially clicked it since i thought it was another "fanboy" thread but i think out of stress and frustration of his system not working he ultimately came to the conclusion that the "wii sucks" until we can come up with a solution together
or. hes just some kid asking for some help with his/her wii.

Wiitendo said:
Oh and how old are you?

more than likely a minor :frown2:

let him explain what happend when he comes back to this thread and we'll see....

Wiitendo said:
or. hes just some kid asking for some help with his/her wii.

i know that read my first post and dont double post

Oh Sh1t

i feel like such a nob now

LOL

In 15

U can laugh....MY FAULT!

lilsam said:
Oh Sh1t

i feel like such a nob now

LOL

In 15

U can laugh....MY FAULT!
dont worry everyone is all about attacks here this AM dont take it personally

glad our hints helped :)

Put It In Wrong Way For Some Reason! I Never Used To! Lol Sorry For Wasting Everybodies Time, Guess I Was Impulsive! But Still, Wifi Is A Problemo

lilsam said:
Put It In Wrong Way For Some Reason! I Never Used To! Lol Sorry For Wasting Everybodies Time, Guess I Was Impulsive! But Still, Wifi Is A Problemo

can you explain?

what exactly is the problem?
also, you might want to state the problem in "wii hardware" not in wiichat section :) the hardware people there that stick around in that area might answer your question quicker :)

again, dont worry about it. in truth, i have a sticker on the side of my wii to tell me what direction to put the disks in as a reminder. (its an ar15 bolt)

Don't call him a n00b, he's saking a question...maybe not in a mature way, but still.

Back