Wii Slot Light On while Console "On"

wow....

mk_south_london said:
i will never buy that sh**
I bet u that the wii's led lights r short lived enough thats why nintendo never made some crap like that. umm leds are never short lived
Pointless it's cool lol
Energy Wasting what 1 watt? lol
Your light wont last a year!!! 1 year = 8 765.81277 hours Leds last 100,000 so atleast 11 years (also your light on your pc is on constantly and guess what it's an led :yikes: , i have 3, 2 blue power led's contantly on and 1 red hdd indicator constanly flashing and seeing as my comp is and allways on server it has been on for the past 5 years almost non stop)

I hope u can replace them you can duh, like the mod toad has completed

OMG YOUVE GOT A LED LIGHT...YOUR PIMPING :tard: :rolleyes: it's just for show and kind cool i.e pc lights

Distraction while gaming if you get distracted by a light your a retard, it's coz of people like you lights on the outside of cars were banned

HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WII OVERHEATING THEN GOING 2 BUY A CHIP???? won't make a bloody difference

Makes your led lights look broken ummm broken would mean they never come on....

If your answer to the above statement is : u can turn it off u know!....THEN WOTS THE POINT OF BUYING IT coz umm maybe u want to sleep at night... duh

Your not really gaining anything out of a pulsing light its cool, you dont really get anything out of a remote cept less exercise coz u can't walk 3 feet to the tv

I swear it will interfere with the sensor bar anyways no leds arent uv light so no

Yea instead of playing the game im gona watch the light.....now how about that for some entertainment :zzz: umm it's jus to impress and cool to look at while someone else i playing

This chip would only be good if it actually STAYED ON during gameplay only...and no unnessecary blinking would be nice ! thought you said it was pointless and the led's will die now you want 1 on constantly :wtf: talk about a contradiction, plus the blinking is sound activated

As for what you decide, up to u but ill rather keepmy default wii led lights, its better then them blowing up a year later do it then but i bet your led's will outlast your wii:shifty:

Last edited:
mk_south_london said:
I bet u that the wii's led lights r short lived enough thats why nintendo never made some crap like that.

• Pointless
    Energy Wasting
    Your light wont last a year!!!
    I hope u can replace them
    OMG YOUVE GOT A LED LIGHT...YOUR PIMPING :tard: :rolleyes:
    Distraction while gaming
    HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WII OVERHEATING THEN GOING 2 BUY A CHIP????
    Makes your led lights look broken
    If your answer to the above statement is : u can turn it off u know!....THEN WOTS THE POINT OF BUYING IT
    Your not really gaining anything out of a pulsing light
    I swear it will interfere with the sensor bar anyways
    Yea instead of playing the game im gona watch the light.....now how about that for some entertainment :zzz:

This chip would only be good if it actually STAYED ON during gameplay only...and no unnessecary blinking would be nice !

As for what you decide, up to u but ill rather keepmy default wii led lights, its better then them blowing up a year later :shifty:

actually LED lights are designed to practically for ever... not a year... not 10 years... but forever

He's entitled to his own opinion but he needs to be informed of a few things.

LEDS are on nearly every electrical appliance now and last for years!

I modded my console to make it one of a kind and will do the same when I get my car!

The sensor bar will not pick the disc slot light up.

A chip will not make it overheat.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:

I modded my console to make it one of a kind and will do the same when I get my car!

Once you post a video and some pics I will believe you "modded" it.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:

LOOOL yea i guess so.
I tryed one on my ps2 n it ****ed it up completely had 2 get it replaced.
but if u say a led lasts forever then i dont mind :)
But out of all honesty i wouldnt like a sound reacting one because of all the irregular flashes..

loool this just BACKFIRED at me :mad2: >>>

Wii17 wow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk_south_london
I bet u that the wii's led lights r short lived enough thats why nintendo never made some crap like that. umm leds are never short lived
Pointless it's cool lol
Energy Wasting what 1 watt? lol
Your light wont last a year!!! 1 year = 8 765.81277 hours Leds last 100,000 so atleast 11 years (also your light on your pc is on constantly and guess what it's an led , i have 3, 2 blue power led's contantly on and 1 red hdd indicator constanly flashing and seeing as my comp is and allways on server it has been on for the past 5 years almost non stop)

I hope u can replace them you can duh, like the mod toad has completed

OMG YOUVE GOT A LED LIGHT...YOUR PIMPING it's just for show and kind cool i.e pc lights

Distraction while gaming if you get distracted by a light your a retard, it's coz of people like you lights on the outside of cars were banned

HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WII OVERHEATING THEN GOING 2 BUY A CHIP???? won't make a bloody difference

Makes your led lights look broken ummm broken would mean they never come on....

If your answer to the above statement is : u can turn it off u know!....THEN WOTS THE POINT OF BUYING IT coz umm maybe u want to sleep at night... duh

Your not really gaining anything out of a pulsing light its cool, you dont really get anything out of a remote cept less exercise coz u can't walk 3 feet to the tv

I swear it will interfere with the sensor bar anyways no leds arent uv light so no

Yea instead of playing the game im gona watch the light.....now how about that for some entertainment umm it's jus to impress and cool to look at while someone else i playing

This chip would only be good if it actually STAYED ON during gameplay only...and no unnessecary blinking would be nice ! thought you said it was pointless and the led's will die now you want 1 on constantly talk about a contradiction, plus the blinking is sound activated

As for what you decide, up to u but ill rather keepmy default wii led lights, its better then them blowing up a year later do it then but i bet your led's will outlast your wii

Back