why cant I?

steconway said:
why cant i send my pics from my pc to my wii through mail???

Because it won't let you. you have to copy them to an SD card and transfer them that way.

Why? to stop the Wii being used by kiddiefiddlers to mail pics around I guess......

or because text takes up so much less bandwidth!

If its awkward to use then less people will do it!

i went to know
can pc mail to wii ?

Ive just tested this and it worked for me. I sent a pic from my PC via e-mail, went to the message board to see if it had arrivied it had and then loaded it up on the photo channel and had a little play around cause ive never used the photo channel before.

why wont it work for me what e mail you using?

Lii said:
Ive just tested this and it worked for me. I sent a pic from my PC via e-mail, went to the message board to see if it had arrivied it had and then loaded it up on the photo channel and had a little play around cause ive never used the photo channel before.

what format and size was the pic? most people i know who've tried it just get text saying that the original message contained a pic....

if it is possible then any info is appreciated!

captainff said:
what format and size was the pic? most people i know who've tried it just get text saying that the original message contained a pic....

if it is possible then any info is appreciated!

Well i just used hotmail and sent a small JPEG pic which was 460x346 and only 25.1kb. Will try a bigger file later though.

For me, internet explorer won't send the pics to my Wii. I used firefox and it works. Must be a microsoft thing. I have a hotmail account.

just tried it through hotmail will reply if it works.

That's sweet sorry it didn't work for you

Back