Where is everyone from? What country? and what area (u dont have to b too specific)?

thats amazing how ppl know perfect english when they r from other countries! god...i wish i could speak Japanese as fluent as u guys who rnt even from a country that speaks english :( anyways, i can speak english and Turkish fluently, Spanish proficiently and im starting to learn japanese...wish i could learn more! anyways, like i said, i live in America in New Jersey...but thats all im saying :p

Lyndhurst, NJ about 5 miles outside of New York City.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia!!

I hail from the most isolated capital city in the world... And for the most isolated capital, it's a pretty weird part of the world! We have a massive urban sprawl, plenty of country towns and rural communities, and a long train line linking us with the southern parts of the state... makes getting out of the city somewhat easier!

Having said that, apparently we're the least happy state of Australia, despite the fact we lead the country in our economy... It is actually kind of depressing here...

We also have a strong history based around groups of Italian and Greek migrants from both the 19th and early-to-mid 20th centuries. (My grandparents on my mum's side are of Italian descent from the early part of the 20th century).

Yeah... I've trekked way off topic!!

Back