Where could i buy a wii

For the US the best way is to look on one of the forums that has insider information on the weekly advertisements so you can show up early in the morning on the day its published.
Otherwise you could sign up for a tracking service that will send you a text message as soon as the item is in stock near you.

I'm sure something similar would exist for Canada but I have never looked for it.

I would suggest on phoning around places like Future Shop, Best Buy etc. It may be that their all sold out by the time you go to those stores.

ebay is the worst spot to get a wii atm, there likr 100-150 over price...i say go craigslist.org....best place. You can even get one cheaper then 250! It pays off if you live in a big city....some times no

Yeah, just call around to your local stores, or get your parents to call around.
See when they get their shipments in. Try what syntax said and contact futureshop and bestbuy.

Best of luck!

I doubt you will have any luck calling them. By the time you arrive they will have probably sold out. Instead ask the store what day and time they received shipments in the past and arrive 10 minutes before then.

I almost got my Wii that way from a Kmart.

ciper said:
I doubt you will have any luck calling them. By the time you arrive they will have probably sold out. Instead ask the store what day and time they received shipments in the past and arrive 10 minutes before then.

I almost got my Wii that way from a Kmart.

Thats what I meant by, See when they get their shipments in, but thanks for breaking it down more I guess :lol:.
I should have been a bit more clear then.

I have a Wii for you

Hey if you are having a hard time finding a Wii I would like to let you know I am selling my pre-modded Wii with an extra controller and nunchuck, zelda:twilight princess, MLB The Bigs, Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario, and a Wiimote glove. The mod chip is a genuine Wiikey professionally installed to ensure correct functioning. The Wiikey allows you to play back-up, downloaded, and different region games in case you didn't know. Also, all original games and materials included. All in *perfect* condition, only 1 month old, ALL THIS FOR ONLY $450 U.S. If you total up all this it is well over $650. Paypal or whatever method you choose to pay is excepted. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Back