Whats The Worst character To Put In Brawl

That Old Man from the original LoZ that wants to have gay homo sex with link!!! that would be the worst thing ever he would use his evil homo powers and try to seduce link while he pwned everyone else!!!

I'd like to see pichu in brawl again only cause It's so humiliating to get pwned by a character so crap it hurts itself when it attacks.

Worst character for Brawl...... Animal Crossing Boy/Girl!!!
Me and a friend were talking about what attacks he would have

We came up with this:
B Slingshot
B^ Parasol (Same as peach's parasol)
B> Fishing rod (grapple/grab move)
B down Axe attack

A attacks: Punch/Kick/Headbutt/Shovel attack/Watering can attack

Final smash: Random person from animal crossing does damage

kiraownsurmom said:
dead puppy moves
a nothing
a -> nothing
b nothing
b -> nothing
b down nothing
b ^ nothing
special twitch
lol
Holy crap that made me laugh, I also think that daisy would be a weak character for brawl.

its a 50% chance anyone dies off an edge.. if you throw link off and he uses his B up theres a 50% chance he prob will make it. unless hes right infront of it. then of course anyone would make it.

ROB from gyromite. I can't STAND that d@mn robot! I'll take that freakin NES Zapper from his Smooth Moves incarnation and blast his eyes out! (I'm fully aware of my issues.)

It would be fun to play as but the worst chara would have to be balloon fighter.

(Oh Noes!! Balloon Fighter landed on my head and I received 100% damage, *Balloon Fighter over edge* *Pop* *Balloon Fighter Dead*)

Sonic would definitely be the worst. Reasons:

He's ugly
He's stupid
He's a jerk
He's not a bro
He's old Nintendo archenemy.
He does not make sense - blue hedgehog with shoes
He's annoying
He's final smash and transformations of old Sonic games is a mere copy of Dragon Ball.
Wanna more reasons?

Sonic must be slaughtered :mad5:

They already put the worst characters in super smash bros melee, Ice Climbers!

MEGAMAN would be the worst character to put in brawl.
Megaman is the worst character in video games.
it has boring game play, rubbish music, terrible graphics.
megaman is dull!!!!!!!!

Back