Usernames

nic7 is my xbox 360 online name and i use it for almost any forum website or anything i sign up for

SSBB_Lover said:
Still waiting for u Arcadium....

Well, I got my name in a strange situation, I used to play a game called Muonline a big MMRPGO with like 5.000 - 10.000 users in a day... well I used to call all my users Burgos14 or Burgos92, or jsburgos, cause Burgos is my last name, but on e day I got tired and I wanted to make something different...
Then I tried to make some names of some of the worlds there and one was called Stadium... other was called Tarkan... as I could not decide I just tried to make something that look like Stadium... and then I created Arcadium.

Well, and about the signature thing, I will change it in this weekend so don't worry about.

Arcadium said:
Well, I got my name in a strange situation, I used to play a game called Muonline a big MMRPGO with like 5.000 - 10.000 users in a day... well I used to call all my users Burgos14 or Burgos92, or jsburgos, cause Burgos is my last name, but on e day I got tired and I wanted to make something different...
Then I tried to make some names of some of the worlds there and one was called Stadium... other was called Tarkan... as I could not decide I just tried to make something that look like Stadium... and then I created Arcadium.

Well, and about the signature thing, I will change it in this weekend so don't worry about.
Well actually the , "I'm still waiting for u Arcadium..." was referring to the sig size, as in I finally changed, so do u;) But i'm glad u'r going to change ur sig too, u know to set a good example for the little one's:lol: Jk, I know alot of ppl on here that r older than me, in fact everyone on here is the same age as me or older except for 2 ppl:tard:, but they don't post anymore I do believe.

I'm also glad u told ur story:D I thought it was going to be alot simpler, like this, "I like games, and I like older games too, so I thought of Arcades...so I decided on Arcadium." Of course urs is much more interesting:)

My real name is Nathan, but a lot of my friends call me Nate. "The Great" part is not because I'm vain, it's actually the name of a kids book series, called Nate The Great, that I read when I was little, although they weren't memorable or great stories. It was sort of the first thing that popped into my head and so I went with it.

(Oh, ssbb_lover, I like your new sig. Sorry, I'm sure you've had it for a while, but I haven't been here in a while. Feels good to be back.:D)

Last edited:
My real name is Chris, i've had many different nicknames over the last 8 years or so aha.

Here are some variations on my current username i've used in the past:

-oN
iON
iONiC
i0n

:lol:

i0n said:
My real name is Chris, i've had many different nicknames over the last 8 years or so aha.

Here are some variations on my current username i've used in the past:

-oN
iON
iONiC
i0n

:lol:

EXPOSED :D But where did the whole i0n thing originate from?

Yay, u did ur's i0n:) I like ur current one the best though, it looks best...I wasn't to close w/ the hair product company huh? ^_^'

I forgot about U Nate:) haven't posted for a while. I already knew urs though, I believe u posted it somewhere or PM'd me...i'm glad u posted it regardless;)

EXPOSED:D But where did the whole i0n thing originate from?
I still have the same question as well...

Last edited:
Mines just a random word I though up one day.

Pronounced sler-buh. No capitals.

me? well, the name always seemed to stick to me.
Look up the name if you are curious.
My real name is Chris

He's a hero in the Trojan War, I studied the Illiad & Homer 2 yrs. ago:p

I know wut u mean, I don't really know about that because i'm not allowed to download Naruto episodes...I wish...but not as far as I know. Some other ppl on here...u could PM sasuke747.

*EDIT* I forgot, no PM's:( Well...just ask him somewhere...or wait.

Ok, I have a daughter that uses comandomando. When trying to register a username long ago in email etc., it kept refusing all my ideas. So at last I put in comandosmom and wha-la

Back