The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogger said:
...Simple misunderstanding!
You've never seen a penacho? penachos are cool, you should look one up, I bet you'll like it.

Well, you know what? I am GLAD! because I am the only Aztec blood in here! so there!!!!! begone!! you go praise the yanks and the red coats! lol

ssbb_lover said:
Just now figured that?

Hey everybodeh. 5 tests, a quiz, and 2 projects over 3 days FTL. :(

You're... 15!... Grades don't matter! Mine do... I should be doing something about that right now...

Frogger said:
You're... 15!... Grades don't matter! Mine do... I should be doing something about that right now...
Wrong. When you're pre-13 grades don't matter. When your 14+ (or when you're in high school), they do.

*sigh*

Oh, and I'm glad I got you re-focused on school. :B

Just listened to the entire Light Grenades album and now I'm on shuffle...so borrrred. I don't wanna do work. *goes and cries to mommy*

On topic (if there is such a thing): I listened to an album with the word "grenade" in it. So manly.

ssbb_lover said:
Wrong. When you're pre-13 grades don't matter. When your 14+ (or when you're in high school), they do.

*sigh*

Oh, and I'm glad I got you re-focused on school. :B

Just listened to the entire Light Grenades album and now I'm on shuffle...so borrrred. I don't wanna do work. *goes and cries to mommy*

On topic (if there is such a thing): I listened to an album with the word "grenade" in it. So manly.

I've been doing homework backlog for five hours today! It felt crap, I want to go to bed.

You just have to get the minimum acceptance grade, I would've got in college if I just got three C's as my highest grade... There's like, 9 GCSE's... They didn't matter, I got told they did but they're God damn useless.

Frogger said:

yeah i need to pass math for my intended major, i need to get a high C and to do that i need a 100 on the remaining quizzes (3) and a 100 on the final to get a 79 in the class.

...Well I won't ask about America ever again...

Let's talk about my free virtually-anyone-can-do-it educational system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back