Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG Emma you made me spit my coke all over my keyboard. thanks alot :lol:

Horses are very manly...

Whats even manlier? riding a horse WHILE chugging beer

Frogger said:
I object. Now start bowing.

*grunts*
The only time I bow involves my bowls, which is either passing gas or dropping my manly load. So if you like me to bowl to you I would be more than happy to share my art work with you. :lol:

Time to re-claim your manhood men, so burn them doilies and sound off like you've got a pair. :lol:

Brawny said:
ANNND shooting injuns.
I dunno who you callin' an injun bud but those are my ancestors you are poking fun at. :)

SIR YES SIR!

*does 500 push ups with a 300 pound weight on my back while guzziling beer and having a virgin (not so much now) under me.*

Oh my God...

I mean, I do the shopping every day and buy you beer even though I don't have to...

I look after the kids and make sure they're happy.

I do the laundry.

I cry blood sweat and tears with my job and this is how you repay me.

All I wanted was a little chat.

But, now, gee... I might have to... Cry.

KrisKhaos said:
*grunts*
The only time I bow involves my bowls, which is either passing gas or dropping my manly load. So if you like me to bowl to you I would be more than happy to share my art work with you. :lol:

Time to re-claim your manhood men, so burn them doilies and sound off like you've got a pair. :lol:

I dunno who you callin' an injun bud but those are my ancestors you are poking fun at. :)

Uh...I poke fun at everything.... Sorry if I offended you or something.... I use extreme white-isms a lot... Maybe I should stop...

edit: Watch out for the guilt trip. Sheild yourselves men!

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Uh...I poke fun at everything.... Sorry if I offended you or something.... I use extreme white-isms a lot... Maybe I should stop...

edit: Watch out for the guilt trip. Sheild yourselves men!
hahaha... It's all good man, I didn't think you meant anything by it, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to resist tormenting you a little. :lol:

(I was serious about the ancestry however. :) )

Frogger said:
Oh my God...

I mean, I do the shopping every day and buy you beer even though I don't have to...

I look after the kids and make sure they're happy.

I do the laundry.

I cry blood sweat and tears with my job and this is how you repay me.

All I wanted was a little chat.

But, now, gee... I might have to... Cry.
Don't cry Frogger!

You know I love you baby.

BTW, when you get done crying you mind shooting over? I think you are sitting on the remote. :lol:

Last edited:
You can only get so many things in your eye before it's suspicious. Thanks to contacts, I can just say it ripped :) Or say your eyes are DRY, and your tear ducts have become overly productive with this new pill you're taking.

Real men hate Titanic andThe Notebook

Brawny said:
You can only get so many things in your eye before it's suspicious. Thanks to contacts, I can just say it ripped :) Or say your eyes are DRY, and your tear ducts have become overly productive with this new pill you're taking.

Real men hate Titanic andThe Notebook

Everyone must obey Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back