The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I am replying to a conversation from 4 pages ago. Manly, I suppose.

Frogger said:
My confirmation name is Leah. :D

I couldn't really think of anything so I just took my cousins name. I never knew what the whole process was about really, apparently it was independance, which is kind of ironic. But, at least I got a photograph with the Archbishop.

And that is not Kanye West, it's Daft Punk. Kanye absolutely slaughtered that song.
Kanye's song was brilliant. Haven't even heard of Daft Punk.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Haven't even heard of Daft Punk.
You've never heard of Daft Punk?? Daft Punk are awesome! Check them out.

^Don't blame me, I was deprived of music as a child. Sounds weird, but its the best way I can put it. I love music, I just don't know any artists later than about a year ago.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Don't blame me, I was deprived of music as a child. Sounds weird, but its the best way I can put it. I love music, I just don't know any artists later than about a year ago.
Fair enough! I don't blame you then I guess! They are rather good though.

RAWR!
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw[/MEDIA]
This is pretty cool. (Better if you start it from -3:00 because the intro takes a while...)
The Red vs. Blue one is funny as well.

^THATS FREAKING AMAZING! I wish I would take the time to learn to do that to a song.

I've heard of that song, I just never knew Daft Punk did it. I still like Kanye's much better, although he doesn't deserve nearly as much credit. Kanye's has a better beat imo, one that I can get pumped up to. Thats what I look for in a song. Drowning Pool is one of my favorite bands, for example.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
^THATS FREAKING AMAZING! I wish I would take the time to learn to do that to a song.

I've heard of that song, I just never knew Daft Punk did it. I still like Kanye's much better, although he doesn't deserve nearly as much credit. Kanye's has a better beat imo, one that I can get pumped up to. Thats what I look for in a song. 'The Game' by Drowning Pool, for example.

I can do Daft Hands!

I have too much spare time.

You have terrible taste in music, be gone or listen to some techno.

Lewi T said:
Hey Frogger, random question, but do you go to Carmel by any chance?

...No, I do not... That's a place outside, isn't it? ¬¬;

^Terrible taste in music? Sorry I can't listen to happy-go-lucky garbage right before a big match.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxrYyT4HAxM[/MEDIA]

EDIT: Lawl just realized the vid stops at the best part.

Last edited:
Just finished my exhaust install [see car thread] - twas quite the manly endeavor. :D

Sweaty, smashed knuckles, hands dirty, crawling under a car, the macho energy from my driveway likely caused women in a 50 mile radius to faint.

Yeah! Woo!

Haha, when I changed the oil and the tires on the same day, it was a 100 mile radius, and little children were affected as well.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Terrible taste in music? Sorry I can't listen to happy-go-lucky garbage right before a big match.

EDIT: Lawl just realized the vid stops at the best part.

Still terrible.

Brawny said:
Haha, when I changed the oil and the tires on the same day, it was a 100 mile radius, and little children were affected as well.
wow.....i can do both within an hour.....good for you

-claps-

LevesqueIsKing said:
Atleast I don't take over 2 hours to respond...

My aunty was at the computer. =(

I HAD TO CARRY A HEAVY BOX TODAY, I DIDN'T SEE ANY OF YOU GUYS COMING TO THE RESCUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back