The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one don't mind shopping and or spending the day at a mall. Hell, it beats
spending a day inside sitting on the couch watching crappy sitcoms. As long as the mall has stores which interest me and or a theatre I wouldn't mind spending a day there.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
spending a day inside sitting on the couch watching crappy sitcoms. As long as the mall has stores which interest me and or a theater I wouldn't mind spending a day there.

Wait til you gotta carry her stuff and wait for 15 minutes while she tries on clothes she wont buy.

Syntax said:
spending a day inside sitting on the couch watching crappy sitcoms. As long as the mall has stores which interest me and or a theater I wouldn't mind spending a day there.

Thats true actually.
Its just the malls around me I don't enjoy as much, and are easy to lose interest in fast.

However I love shopping in Toronto, Eatons Centre..plus all the great stores around it.

ARav989 said:
Wait til you gotta carry her stuff and wait for 15 minutes while she tries on clothes she wont buy.

To be honest I wouldn't mind.. Oh and there is usually a sony/sports store right beside the womens clothing stores so I could easily browse through there while she shopped for clothes. Also 15 minutes isn't that long..

CantGetAWii said:
Thats true actually.
Its just the malls around me I don't enjoy as much, and are easy to lose interest in fast.

However I love shopping in Toronto, Eatons Centre..plus all the great stores around it.

i love that mall......i love malls period. i just wish eatons centre wasn't an hours drive from me:(

once i get my g2, i'll probably go there like once every 2 months....

west edmonton mall=in alberta, the closest person to there is syntax, and even so i would imagine that being a good 6 hour drive?

Its about that long for me as well.
But I usually take the GO-Train to union, then walk around.

oh i see i've only been there twice and both were during feild trips with my school lol...i want to go more though....i believe i have a compulsive spending disorder and i love spending money......and that mall is just amazing!

Last edited:
Yeah whenever I get money I spend it.
5 bucks, 50 bucks, 2 bucks.
Its gone within seconds.

Isn't that rather girly of me though? :lol:

hmm idn...i spend way too much money on shitte, and find that very feminen....every time i get paid(which is around 500) i spend it within 2 days....and i alwyas forget to buy a DS

lol Brandon dont worry. A lot of people are the same way. Right now im saving up for GH3 im like 20 dollars away and the second i get that money, it will be gone.

Holy crap I just logged on and this thread has gone for 19 pages :yikes:. Sign me up, I'm manly I mean I play sports and I don't like shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back