The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LevesqueIsKing said:
^Stalling is a term used to describe a situation in which a person is drawing out what is inevitable.

Any better MarioMan?
Ha that ones pretty cool...any chance that's you with your arms around the guys throat?

Syntax said:
I'm so manly.. I even have an avatar to prove it.. /sarcasm

manly.gif

whatd i tell you?

EDIT: and damn i leave for like...3 hours and i find about 12 new pages?!?!?

^I suppose Jigglypuff and Yoshi are more manly? :wink:

Marioman: God I wish, lol.

^ I swear he has some thing that let's him know when his name is posted in a thread...that's the only explination lol...because I don't think you can keep an eye on that many forums

blueovalboy7 said:
That's good. I have a lot of respect for women, but feminists...wow.
To be fair, there's a difference between radical feminism and regular feminism.

Radical is the type to reject any of what they see as "patriachal" values, including chivilry (sp?), stuff like opening doors for them.

Regular feminism is more about "righting" the wrongs in society about gender inequality.

It's unfortunate that so many people see feminism as a bunch of butch lesbians droning on about how they hate men. In reality, it's not like that at all.

Personally, I think the constructs of gender roles have been breaking down since at least the second world war, if not before, and to be honest, I think it's a natural thing.

I also dislike the concept of the "macho" man. Seems more like barbaric pride, in that the person who can be the dumbest, most violent, physically dominant is automatically top dog. Personally, I'm more of a brains above braun person. What's the point of "fist make smash" when you can equally pick up a rock and clobber someone in the temple... (Think David Vs Goliath).

^You can just search your name and I think the newest post with it will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back