Super Smash Bros. All Brawl Characters Leaked

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
Dont really know how reliable wiispin.com can be but if this DOES turn out to be fake, kudos to who ever made it, and also, since this has potential to be real, i thouhgt it deserved more then to put it in the super smash bors picture thread. so i thought i'de make its own thread

ssbblist.jpg

seems to be there are 44 characters which will with out will increase the thirst of gamers every where.

anybody think this is a fake screen?

I don't think thats true.

Ashley is in there, but she appears in the warioware stage I believe.

If that was true I would be happy though.

EDIT: Here is the original video from where it is from: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29966.html
There is a question mark floating accross it in the video, and they give it no special attention. I think its supposed to be a speculative list.

Last edited:
I think we should ban all these "leaked" character rosters until the Japanese release at least.

Pretty much all of them are fake.

Thats definitely fake.
So many characters on there won't be in the game I am sure.

Like Squall7 suggested, wait till the game is released before we know the final roster, seriously :lol:

It's fake, Ashley is a 2-d image, The girl on the right of Ike is a 2-d image and Marth also is 2-d IMO, plus there's Krystal and no Falco?

Gampla said:
Gondandorf i think his name is and batman
You're other right, genius.

I believe that'd be Claus and Midna. Just a guess, though.
(That's not batman, by the way. It's Black Shadow, Captain Falcon's foe.)

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol
Game and Watch was ruled out ages ago
Fake

No he wasn't. He's actually some what been confirmed.

if all the menu stuff is in japanese...why arent the character names? lol and game and watch was ruled out? crap lol he owned with the n airs

sorabrawl said:
also Dark Samus and Luigi would be clones

They might not be. Nothing promises that they'll be clones they could have their own move set.

JLU51396 said:
It's fake, Ashley is a 2-d image, The girl on the right of Ike is a 2-d image and Marth also is 2-d IMO, plus there's Krystal and no Falco?
Using your logic Mr. Game and Watch would be fake?
Lol
Game and Watch was ruled out ages ago
Fake
And tell me your source where sakurai himself, no workers, say ''Mr. Game and Watch will not be in brawl." if you don't have that, then i hope you edit your post to say
Game and Watch Is very unlikely to be in brawl
Might be true
also Dark Samus and Luigi would be clones
How on earth can Dark Samus and Luigi be clones? One has a giant cannon for an arm, and can use hyper power (i forgot its name) to destroy things.

The other can fart the distance of an entire stage, jumps a lil higher than mario and is very clumsy. And he has a vacuum which can suck in ghosts.

Tell me what you thought their moveset would have been. . . .
B Attack
Up b Another attack
?

Back