Super Smash Bros. 4

Snake was revealed during the first Brawl trailer.

For funsies [video=youtube;PzQJpP8M7XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQJpP8M7XA"]Brawl fans during reveal trailer[/video]

aaaggggghhhh 'karp damnit

I should really just stop sayin' anythin' on this matter, as my memory is currently on a bad streak. :lol: I completely forgot 'bout that unexpected bit at the end where Snake shows up.

it's nbd ;-)

Have you guys ever tried creating a group roster? There's me, Splash, Delecatty, Mr, and Wiiassasain. That's enough people to make a group roster with. Would you be interested? I can make the roster itself, as well. If you are interested, would you wanna do a PREDICTION roster, or a WHAT WE WANT roster?

I've been part of many communities, and never been able to finish a group roster.

Don't know nothin' 'bout this "group roster" business (I'm confident my common sense is just failin' me at the moment), but I take it it's somethin' akin to this thread, but more collaborative 'n organized. Like the Moveset thread, minus the movesets.

Yeah, well, we would work together to come to an agreement on a roster. We would go franchise to franchise adding (and possibly subtracting) characters until we had our agreed upon roster. And if we didn't agree on a subject, we would vote on it. And then I could make a roster akin to this one

42.png

But with OUR characters on it

Ok then make a new thread called

Super Smash Bros. 4 Roster Predictions and Wishlist
And we edit the first post with the results.

Or do you want me to do it.

A grand idea. I say we make a prediction roster, since we've certainly been raving on how Brawl could've had better characters/what we want in Smash 4 since 2010 ourselves... or at least, me 'n Wiichat's old Smash crowd have.

I imagine we'll start with the ol' plumber bros. franchise?

EDIT: MR's got the right idea, a new thread would be best.

We will see
She is after all very popular in Japan
because she was in that particular DLC
And a spell caster

but I don't see it personally

I would rather see Micaiah

Back