Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I'm glad that made you laugh, seriously, it seems like no-ones got a sense of humour around here sometime, or either take a joke. LOL
I'll add you if you want, just for the sake of it!
It's absolutely dead in here ain't it?
This is my first forum i've joined, it was buzzing at first then, it just got deader and deader, I actually came accross this place accidently, thats how i joined, that's my story.
I've been on this place all day just killing time at work, flicking it on every 10 mins, it's a little boring.
SO i joined another Forum, and they got like 200 memeber's online on an average day, so i'll go cause some mahem there, LOL, i like mkaing fights and arguments, LOL, I love it!

I love making people angry but then I get banned. and sure you can add me.and I fancy a cup of tea.LOL:lol:

LOL, I've actually gona off tea, I either only drink, Indian style tea, of PG tip's, I use to drink like 11-12 can's of redbull a day, because i use to work @ a shop, and the boss did'nt mind. Then i heard what an overdose of some of the chemicals in redbull can make you blind and stuff, and the other chemicals had some damaging effects too. So i gently weened my self off redbull to Pepsi, (2nd fav after redbull) then onto Hot milk, Now i drink coffee, tea, and other stuff, LOL.
But apparently the British drink Stupendously horrible coffee, it was on tv, When i put cream in my coffee, i was like WOOOOOOOO, Americans have this stuff alla the time. It was WELL tasty, LOL!

LOL, when i visited my cousins in NJ, i loved it, i could'nt stop laughing everytime they spoke!
I think Americans are funny, and even funnier because i heard about 20% can't even point out America on a world map,
Last post, i've finished work.
Nice chatting with you m8!

L8R!

I am pretty good at video games so if you want a challenge in SSBB add me to your freind list and message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back