Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok mate ive added u aswell do u know what to do know to be able to use mii parade bcuz im new ... :S

7U770N said:
ok mate ive added u aswell do u know what to do know to be able to use mii parade bcuz im new ... :S

To be honest, I don't have much of a clue myself. I assume one just adds friends and then waits for Mii's to wander over.

7U770N said:

I seem to have made an error in my Wii code... the third block is supposed to be 1226... not 1126. My mistake. :(

im confused i havnt received your mii i cant send u mail or the parade wont work

It says before u can message others u must register them. but when i come to register u it says both me and u must have added each other and done something with our internet connections

7U770N said:
It says before u can message others u must register them. but when i come to register u it says both me and u must have added each other and done something with our internet connections

Well, I've added you and I am able to message, which means you've definitely added me. Odd.

can you send me another message on the message board plz. not in the mii plaza but where u added me. say something like hi hope u have reeived this blaa bla blaaaa.. hope it works this time

awesome mirrin it works i have received ur mii...sent u a mii... and sent u a message...but still bad news nobady at the parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back