Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more people you add to your list the more people that show up in the parade i got 25 people in the parade right now... also make sure you have travel on or no one will show up in the parade...

If anyone want to add me my code is 4398-6291-6387-6346... name is will.. Dont forget to pm to let me know you added me... so i can add you back...

after you can i new friend always send that person your Mii so they can put it on your name card and send you mail...

just a little reminder to the people i have added... you have not added me yet and those people names are...
Wario2000
Kgard10
Pit
Stephez
Colewii

So if you would add me then that would be great... If not going to just let me know so i can make space for others to add... thanks again...

Still got a few more spaces open if any one wants me to add them... just pm me to let me know if you add me so i can do the same....

Ayup guys! just added a couple of yous now!! :) dont reeeaaally know how the adding other wii's thing works.. BUT.. we'll see (already added hotmail accounts so half way there!!)

Can some people add us :-D and message me to let me know.. thankyou please.. in need of some serious wii'in action HEH.

[email protected]

just added brainysr and purt6913. Let me know when you add me. Thanks.

logo-1nintendo.PNG

Hey Jibblin dude! just added you now mate! seems me list is expanding.. :yesnod: FOUR mates :sick: haha dead impressed lol... hmmmm!
Anyway keep the adds in :ciappa: off to bo bos..
Strangely enough its dark on the other side of the world here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back