Room?

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Pretty stupid question, but how much room do you need to play wii do you think? (taking into account 2 players)

Also, is a 29 inch crt good enough? (got 40 inch hd but cant use all the time)

i would go for the HDTV but it's going to be hard trying to find component cables for it!

I would go for the CRT. with hd, it won't look as good.

Eric said:
I would go for the CRT. with hd, it won't look as good.

unless he gets the component cables. then it will look better. ive got 2 setups ready. i have a 20inch CRT in my room (at the moment :)) which is honetly big enough as i will be sitting / standing barely 5 foot away. i have enough room to move my arms confortabley when standing and a good bed to sit on when playing VC/NFS etc. however i will be moving my console downstairs for when mates/family want to play more than one player. i have a 32inch down stairs at the moment. baring in mind im hoping to get a 26inch HDTV within a few months after christmas for my own room and we are getting a 42inch HDTV down stairs...bearing this all in mind do you think ti would be easy/possible to play games like wii sports, zelda, red steel sitting down?

ya know all those huge swings in the commercials are overrated. it'll probably take just a tiny bit more room than u usually waste playing any other console.

in reality to depends on how far your sitting away from the TV. if you are sat say 10 feet away it would be near impossible to use a 20inch, you would have to go for a 32+. however if u use a 32+ when your sitting say 5 feet away it will be to difficult as it would take too much effort and time to move the controller about, and a 20ish inch would do fine.

Well, the Wii is pretty small so if you want you are switching tvs all the time, it wouldn't be like lugging a giant PS3 or 360 :lol: I'd say go for the bigger tv and when you can't use it, bring the Wii over to your smaller tv

Back