POLL:what tv do you use for gaming a regular TV or a HDTV

Regular TV but hoping to upgrade in the next few months...I really want to get the best graphics I can get from the Wii. I'm just worried about all these people who keep saying that the games mess up or something when played in HD. I dunno who to believe...

standard TV, but it would be nice to get and HDTV, I think that it would make a better impacted on the game graphics that's all.

56" Samsung DLP HDTV. I also use it as a computer monitor. You haven't seen Dawn of War until you see it on a big screen.

I'd be using SD, but my old Sony began making high pitched noises whenever it was turned on, so I recycled it and upgraded.

For reference, the Wii looks great on this size of a TV, except for the Opera Browser. Fonts are very small (requires zooming in), unless the website is optimized for the Wii (like Opera's Wii-specific page).

Regular 20" toshiba
20af46.jpg

i am 14 all i can afford... after i spent like $900candain on 5 wii games and wii and just bought a DS lite and a game... my work is paper root get $120 every 3 weeks only work i could find...

MysticGohan said:
my work is paper root get $120 every 3 weeks

Paper roots blow. The amout of money is crap.

damnit... i just double posted...

Back