~Official Killzone 2 Thread~

Got it 2 nights ago with no problems. There were plenty in stock.
Definitely one of the tougher FPS I've played.
Overall great game, haven't played online yet. Probably won't till I beat campaign. Maybe starting on veteran mode might add to why I'm having a tough time with it, or maybe I just suck. Who knows...

Nah, it's hard. It's kind of like CoD4, but easier and harder at the same time. You don't die as fast as in CoD4 but it's also harder to kill people so you can't methodically take people out. Also like CoD4 it has a kind of respawn effect where you cannot just keep killing and killing until they're all gone (at certain points of the game), you have to literally advance yourself foward, so if there's like a huge fire fight you really have to find spots where you can move foward without dying because if not they will just keep spawning non stop which makes it hard, especially that last level. I can only imagine how elite will be, but im sure I can beat it. But the campaign is really short, I beat it in 9 hours and I would have beaten it faster if I knew tactics that I know now.

Just got Tactitian.

Lots of fun, still.

I'm increasingly becoming fond of the rocket launcher ;D
HURRAH EASY KILLS.

I just don't like running out of ammo ]:
It seems the more I play, the longer I survive.
And those 4 rockets are well..... only 4 rockets.

ugh, i cant level up. i havent unlocked **** yet. i was doing great the other day i had like 30 kills and my team was winning and i was completing objectives and **** and i just got a random disconnect and my xp went away. i was pissed i havent touched it since.

I just unlocked the Scout yesterday. That cloak is awesome.

An enemy standing right next to me completely ignored me and started firing at my team-mates. As a result, I landed a close-quarters head-shot. :lol:

I love this game.

I'm DYING to go online. But I like finishing the campaign before I do that, and I haven't had enough time to finish it yet, even if it is short. Think I might beast it now.

I just unlocked the Scout yesterday. That cloak is awesome.

An enemy standing right next to me completely ignored me and started firing at my team-mates. As a result, I landed a close-quarters head-shot. :lol:

I love this game.

i had my first run in with a sniper yesterday, i ran right past him, he must've been scoped in because he didnt see me and he fired and showed up and i was like, oh crap, so i turned around and shot him.

Unlocked the assault.

'TIS HAAAAAAAX.

I heard people saying Assault is overpowered on the KZ forum. I haven't unlocked it so I duno and I don't even know what he looks like. But I did hear he has twice the amount of life O.O

I got it a few weeks ago and just beat it. Right now on online mode (warzone) I'm on rank Sergeant Major. Overall this is an awesome game :D Right now Im trying to add friend on killzone and get people in my clan.

I heard people saying Assault is overpowered on the KZ forum. I haven't unlocked it so I duno and I don't even know what he looks like. But I did hear he has twice the amount of life O.O

Yes. That's his primary. And he automatically unlocks the secondary, the boost pill.

It makes your run super fast, and it also regenerates some of your health!

Latest posts

Back