More moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG your such an hypocrite

This post has been made to cause **** so STFU please
Maybe you should stop being so Serious for a second a realise that If you don;t post stupid Posts people have no reason to start **** with you

Wii_Smurf said:

Maybe you should stop being so Serious for a second a realise that If you don;t post stupid Posts people have no reason to start **** with you
who? me?

Wii_Smurf said:

No, that's where you're wrong. if I'd wanted to start ****, i would have put this in a more visible section. However, I was under the impression that this sections was for the mods to look at, and *hopefully* no other members would comment, since it really doesn't concern them.

I see now that the little shits on this board, like yourself, get into everything.

I'll tell you what: I'll stop saying ****, asshole, ****, etc. when someone siliences the little assholes who come in here specifically to start ****ing ****.

Sound good to you?

Sounds to me like you're one of the little assholes.

Last edited:
Well, this discussion has gotten us...nowhere. Please stop using the crude language. I'm guessing most of you don't talk like this in your everyday life no matter how angry you get. Cuss words are over used, boring and I'm sick of them. Why doesn't anyone ever use crappy, cruddy, crumby, lame, moron, or phony; yes, I did read Catcher in the Rye - one of my favorites.:D Or better yet, just don't say anything at all.

iplaywii said:
Don't give me a :wtf: look! For example: Go search for remote and then consecutivly do a search for remote controllers, you gotta wait 30 seconds before you can search again after the first time!

I don't care if it's posted 100 million times or not at all. Some people are over doing it with the "use the search" crap. Just my opinion...
I'll give you a :wtf: look anytime I feel like it.:p Haha, just kidding.:D Anyway, I tried exactly what you tried and it worked fine. I'm guessing you're using Internet Explorer, which is just a slow browser (get Firefox or Opera), or perhaps something in your cache, so try clearing your cache. If the problem persists, pm iOn.
...oh and yes, I've noticed quite a few users over-use the "ever heard of search" mantra. Just tell them you did and if they keep bugging you, report their posts and I or another mod or iOn will deal with them ASAP.

iOn chooses moderators as he sees fit. If you have some suggestions for people who you believe should be mods, send him a pm.

*thread closed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back