Miyamoto talks Sonic in Brawl:

WOw... Sonic's Gonna Be Faster Tha C. Falcon.

C'Mon Sega! Get With The Program!!!

There is a Bright side to this if Sonic is not in the game that means room for MegaMan..............

If he isn't in it at launch, there's no stopping downloading him over WiiConnect24, and more new characters for that matter.

in touch with the wii said:
good riddens all i can say i hate sonic after sonic heroes
Same here, ever since that crappy sonic game, I lost faith in sonic. Well, I am hyped for Sonic and the Secret Rings, so I could get back into sonic.

WiiGamer24 said:
So you will refuse to buy any Sega games even if they're good, out of spite for Sonic not being in SSBB? Yeah very mature.

it is actually mature..... alot of people dont buy products from the markets that have dumb ads. And what about protesting? All these things happen and if I make Sega not get one more sale then ill do that. So if anyones not mature its your face banging on the wall. yeh suck on that b****

if sonic joins the game and they give him good enough controls he will probably be my new favorite :D

Yeah! HE Does His Down-B Move To Roll In To A Ball And Roll Real Fast! (Just Like Jigglly(sp?) Puff's Rollout!)

I really hope sonic is in it because I am truly the #1 Fan of sonic! :p >.>

*edit*
Oh ya just wanna comment on this

icetrash said:
it is actually mature.....

It not mature, Just because they are not adding one char in SSBB, shouldn't stop people from buying anything from the same company too be honest that just being a dumbass

Last edited:
i wonder how the wiimote will do with sonic and the secret rings?
i dont care if he is not in the game and i didn'y lose faith in him after sonic heroes....

I think sonic would be a nice character to try but i was just wondering what moves could he have, i know we have gone over this before but i'm still not sure.

Back