Link to pc

UKResist

Gabba 4 Life
Nov 21, 2006
linc UK
I wanna link my wii with my pc So i can play the wii on the same screen,

Get it to run through my whole pc, instead of my tv, as i like to play and talk around on my comp.

Is it possible, wot do i need and blah blah blah..

Aint got a wii right now, but pre-ordered this morning which i just cant w8 to recieve. But i wanna set it up straight away to my beasty pc lol.

I think it would be possible to run it through a TV out card, but im not sure what software you would need etc.

i onli wanna run it in like a tv, Well i have an external tv card. so i might be able to run it up using that program.

Do ya reckon there will be a few patchs out for the wii.

i wouldnt mind being able to have me we in front room will wirelessly playin music from my pc through wii.
like itunes.

Ya no what model wireless technology it has by any chance?

I dont believe using a Video Capture Card, like ATI's All In Wonder would work, considering the sensor bar and all of that jazz.

Well it's compatable with 802.11g/b wireless, however when you said you wanted your Wii in the front room wirelessly playing music am I to assume you would be playing in another room with your pc monitor? Only the sensor bar plugs into the back of the Wii and it's cable is only so long.

Well, i would like to use my wii in my bedroom were m8 pc is, so i would like to connect it up to my pc for thats, so i can play it while using trillain to chat and bbrowse the net while still in game, Like any other game thats ment for pc but this a plug in device, lets just say the wii i want to borrow the monitor through the pc,

As well as that I will b using my wii downstairs to were the mother screen is, im just wondering as it is a wireless device wether i would b able to play music (if my pc is on up stairs) Wirelessly from another part of house, i.e itunes if u no how that works.

coz i would lov to b able to do that.

would it b like the xbox were u can play u custom music in-game??

so it will work then ya?
it'll look so sxc next to my pc, I will masturbate infront of it nearly every night hahaha, Dont tell her that tho..

how are you gunna chat on line and play wii games at the same time? Have you seen how you play wii games?

well i was hopin the wii would sit on a window like other pc games do, LIke us a video program such as those ya get with tv cards, get me lol.

Then i could just alt and tab or windows key out and in.

I think it sounds simple and easy just wondering if its possible or if i need extra stuff, coz i would love to b able to do at least that

sounds too hard...i wouldn't even bother :) but i think it's possible...maybe you get to buy an add-on for the wii so it goes through your comp

UKResist said:
well i was hopin the wii would sit on a window like other pc games do, LIke us a video program such as those ya get with tv cards, get me lol.

Then i could just alt and tab or windows key out and in.

I think it sounds simple and easy just wondering if its possible or if i need extra stuff, coz i would love to b able to do at least that
Nice idea, personally I'd have a tv next to my pc that way you can run them both at the same time without having to minimizize anything.

How is it gonna be hard, ITs moreless like geting a vidoe card for ur pc along with a video player or somthing that has a scart connection, sounds so simple now lol.

Here look i did an example. Click for bigger pic Duh!! lol

Back