I feel like i'm lucky my Wii isn't broken.

My wii is still running like a champ as well the only problem I have is its not updatin (due to my internet hookup damn error code 32004) but other then that its fine.

The problem only seems to affect certain consoles randomly, so most of us should be fine. Even my Wii froze up a few times a few days ago, but it appears to be working fine now. :)

Seems like every console has their issues, xbox 360 red ring of death, ect.
I've never had a problem with a system from NES to 360

The Wii has a very very low failure rate. It's just that you only hear about the ones that have problems. People don't typically come online and post a message just to say, "My Wii works normally!"

Skippy said:
The Wii has a very very low failure rate. It's just that you only hear about the ones that have problems. People don't typically come online and post a message just to say, "My Wii works normally!"

That's exactly what I think.

REPPED

Wulf said:
With so many people posting about them having problems with their Wii. o-o

I also think alot of people dont take care of there consols that well anymore. I am not saying any of you haven't been I am just saying it could be one of the cases. But, yes every system has its falts, and a few of them will have a few issues.

Aside from Guitar Hero III's main menu being somewhat broken, in terms of slight freezing, Wii is basically invulnerable. I am not having any problems.

I would say with the Wii most of the time if it does break it's for the same reason people throw Wiimotes at the TV (User stupidity). There are still plenty of people who somehow get their CDs scratched up because they don't know how to pick them up.

The only console I have that is dying is my PS2, I barely play it anymore. I own an Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Saturn, DC, TG-16, PS1-2, GBA, Wii.

...No one complains about actual problems, they just think it's broken if they have a yellow light or something.

I had a problem with mine today, it made a high pitched squeal and i had to pull the plug. The fuse just blew i think, a new fuse and it was better. The LCD light wasn't even showing up, i panicked :sick:

Deity said:
I had a problem with mine today, it made a high pitched squeal and i had to pull the plug. The fuse just blew i think, a new fuse and it was better. The LCD light wasn't even showing up, i panicked :sick:

:lol:
On my old PS1, I had left Tiny Tank (great game) on while I was out (uh-oh...) and when I came back, it was grinding very loudly, and the TV was off, but it seemed that it was coming out of both the TV and the PS1.

:lol: Odd, I know...

The lens never worked until a week ago when I wiped it off, for some reason.

I named it the "Playstation Wobbly Nightime Disk"

OR

PWND

sagema said:
I would say with the Wii most of the time if it does break it's for the same reason people throw Wiimotes at the TV (User stupidity). There are still plenty of people who somehow get their CDs scratched up because they don't know how to pick them up.

The only console I have that is dying is my PS2, I barely play it anymore. I own an Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Saturn, DC, TG-16, PS1-2, GBA, Wii.

Haha, a disc scratched on the Wii. My Wii Sports, wich case is that Paper case, each time I stop playing I take the game out and put it in there, and there are no marks. Any of my 360 discs that I keep in my case when i'm not playing do have marks.

Wii pwns at taking care of discs. :yesnod:

A Saturn? Never heared of it..explain?

Back