stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
i want to get 4 replacement straps uk

i am about to ring, im only 15 and i not sure what to say

do i just say can i have 4 wriststraps please?

you're 15.

you're young, but you should be able to do such a simple task. or perhaps you didn't go to school?

i don't really know about this strap issue, but unless you're dumb enough to let go off the controller... there is no need to get them.

you seriously make a topic over every little thing..

Call them and say whats your policy about broken wrist straps, do you replace them for free or is it sold in stores?

lol im sorry everyone, i guess ill stop posting on this site from now on

stu said:
lol im sorry everyone, i guess ill stop posting on this site from now on
lol as long as u get answers to your threads then y not right?

Stu forget about him, Wii Chat is here for one reason. People asking questions and discussing about the Wii with other Wii owners. If this is to much for that guy maybe he should join a different forum.

questions can be asked and answered, surely.. and thats fine.

but dumb questions annoy people.

me for example, and the other people that viewed this topic and didn't reply.

i really hate when people back up other people on the net when they do dumbass ****. i'm sick of this forum, but its a good time waster b4 i sleep. (mind you i'm not only on this kiddy forum)

Yer! I agree with NuFLo! NuFLo, great sig! Where u get it? Ill stick with ine but who made it?

Last edited:
wii.ndi said:

i really hate when people back up other people on the net when they do dumbass ****. i'm sick of this forum, but its a good time waster b4 i sleep. (mind you i'm not only on this kiddy forum)

I know it can be fustrating but theres only so many different conversations we could have if we limit the discussion to a new console with only a few games. So myself am expecting many repeats of the same thing for awhile.

Oh daniel i made the sig myself. I used to make alot of sigs and be a member at graphics forums.

stu said:
i want to get 4 replacement straps uk

i am about to ring, im only 15 and i not sure what to say

do i just say can i have 4 wriststraps please?

Ignore wii.ndi - he's being a real f*cktard. It appears the strap replacement program is U.S. only. In trading e-mails with a UK friend, it seems very likely that your Wiis went out with the new straps. Wouldn't hurt to e-mail Nintendo to confirm tho.

wii.ndi said:

People like you annoy people. I, for one, don't mind noobs' questions, but when someone comes off acting like a jerk towards them, that bothers me.

If they bother you that much, maybe you should do us a favor and leave.

Back