help with wii music

look in the search
that could help..but i recall it needs to be in some odd format..y dont you go search for it

i did search but every search comes up diffrent with diffrent awnsers

MP3 but try to use them as standalone as they dont seem to work inside a folder.

u can play music on ur wii? gimmie details plz! =)

just put it on your SD card, then put the SD card in the wii. Then you go to photo channel and somewhere there u can enable music.......... I think so, cant remember exactly, its not that useful. Only time i see it being used is if u have some friends/relatives over and u wanna show them some photos, you can play good music in the background.

Or like I said a million times, download a program on your computer. Run it, load all youre music files in there. Go to your wii internet channel and connect. Voila!

cyberzomby said:
Or like I said a million times, download a program on your computer. Run it, load all youre music files in there. Go to your wii internet channel and connect. Voila!

I have done this using WINAMP's remote connection - its pretty slow when you have 300gig of music files but works ok once its playing

Esirnus said:
I have done this using WINAMP's remote connection - its pretty slow when you have 300gig of music files but works ok once its playing
also if you email a mp3 to a gmail account you can play it from the browser

Excite truck supports in game music by the way. I can actually pick this game up and enjoy it a whole lot more now. lol

can i play music off of my myspace profile

you can just use your internet connection and go to any type of music website and listen there. myspace will work. now i wondor if there is a way to download limewire or some sort of that too the wii

Back